Chapter 2 { My Visit to America....}

Ok i know i havent uploaded in forever! here is the next chapter of My Visit to America..... Includes just about everything! It is the sequal to My Visit to Romania..... Includes Vampires! Anyway hope you like it!

~ Jessica ~{ XDVampireluvXD}~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter #2

Kelly's POV ( Callie's MOM, for those who don't know)

 I looked at Callie glad she was safe, my little girl. Though she wasn't so little anymore, she was my age when everything turned on me. I looked over at Sam, my best friend. He had saved my daughter, when it should have been me. I looked over at Greg and the pulled him outside with me.

 " You don't know how much, I am grateful, for you saving Callie Sam," I paused and he looked at me, " I am really grateful, and if there is anything I can ever do for you please let me know." I hugged him, and he hugged me back. It felt kind of awkward hugging him right now, but it was a good awkward. He was still my best friend and I needed to remember that.

 " By the way, does Camden know you live around here?" I asked him and he shook his head no. We walked back inside, and everyone looked at me. 

 I went and hugged Callie to me, and she looked at me, but hugged me back.

 Then I remembered some of my old friends wanted me to hang out with them, and I couldn't they would noticed I haven't aged one single bit, over the last 18 and a half years. One of the perks of being a vampire I guess.

 I looked at Alexander who looked intently at Callie. I thought they were mad at each other, but then I remembered what had happened with Kevin and I. We had hated each other, and yet we love each other. Callie, Markus, Daniel, and Alexandru. Alexandru's name was picked by our parents, it means Defender of Mankind. I hope that that includes us, I don't know though.

 I missed Kevin already, and Markus, Daniel, and Alexandru. Markus was the Heir to the throne, and I don't think we are having anymore children.  I don't know if Callie is going to agree to marrying Markus. She probably doesn't even know she is going to most likely have to. They have years ahead of them though. Kevin and I have the thrown for another 500 years unless something happens to us.

 Callie's POV

 I looked over at my mother, and wondered why she had chosen to marry her brother. My father, it didn't seem normal. I guess Vampires aren't normal that much a have learned from Sam and Alexander. Mother too a bit, she doesn't act like Father, and my uncles.

 She was raised here, by humans. Like me, sometimes I wish I had been raised by humans, or maybe even witches. It would be nice to be able to go to the beach during the day with my family. Introduce them to my very much so human boyfriend. I couldn't ever introduce my parents to Zane. They might kill him, or scare him far away. I wish I were normal.

 " Mother, do you ever wish you were normal?" I ask her, and she looks at me.

 " Sweetheart I was normal, I would give anything if that wasn't a lie, but it was," My mother replied using her old nickname for me. I hated it! I was an adult now.

 " What did you wish for when you were my age?" I asked her and she looked at me.

 " I wished that I had never left to go to Romania," She told me, and I understood. She had everything I could have ever dreamed of, and she had to be sent to Romania. Which ruined everything she had. I missed Aunt Gina and Uncle Greg. They were my favorite Aunt and Uncle. Some of my Uncles have yet to marry. They all live with us at home.

Greg's POV ~{ In Romania}~

 I hugged Gina once more before heading downstairs. I was going to tell them without Kelly and Callie being here. Kelly might push me to tell if I chicken out, but I don't think I will. I want to be the one to tell them, and Kelly has always understood that. I hadn't even told Gina.

 " Greg," Kevin smiles, and everyone is sitting at the table.

 " Hey," I smile once, " I have quite a confession to tell you, and yet you all must tell no one. Especially your father, our mother already knows. I am you half brother."

 Shocked expressions crossed their faces, and Kevin looked at me, " Why didn't you tell us sooner, and are you going to tell Kelly?"

 " Kevin, Kelly already knows. She has known for years, when I talked to her. Way before Callie, when she first got here," I say and everyone looks at me even more surprised.

 " Kelly knew and she didn't tell me?" Kevin looked at me, and the glanced at our brothers.

 " She promised she wouldn't tell anyone to me Kevin," I say and he looked over at the picture of Kelly and Callie. Kelly was holding her, and Callie was giggling. I remember when I took that picture. Kelly was so happy, she loved her little girl more then everyone else combined. Which was quite a bit everyone loved little Callie. She has grown though, she's not as sweet anymore.

 " Greg, its true?" Gina asked me, and I nodded.

 " I don't blame you, you were protecting your family, and your life probably by not saying anything," Gina came over and hugged me close to her. Giving me a kiss, and the we sat down in the living room.

 " So when the wedding?" Marie asked us, Drake and her had gotten married a couple months after Kelly and Kevin.

 I looked at Gina, and she smiled. Glanced at her ring, I had Marie and Kelly help me pick it out.

 " March 21st ," Gina told them, which was in about another year. She wasn't reading to make it sooner. Besides Kelly, Marie, and Gina would have it planned in four months. They would also need time to buy everything. I know Gina doesn't want to start planning until Kelly gets back.

Camden's POV

 I have to find Callie, and word is Kelly is here too. Sam saved her, his scent was all over the door. Along with Callie's. I couldn't believe him, I thought we were friends, but I guess he is more loyal to Kelly. I know they were best friends but still!

 " Camden....." A voice said. I did recognize it faintly, but I didn't know who it was.  It was a voice I hadn't heard in a long time.

 I must be hearing things, it sounded like my fathers voice. I must have been hearing things! My father is dead along with the rest of my family. I am all that's left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please let me know what you think!

Fan if you arent already! =D

Vote pretty please and a happy new year! =) 2011!