Chapter 10

ok everybody here's chapter 10 thank you again for reading!!

Kelly's POV

Kevin's teeth hit my neck and I wasn't sure what was happen.

" Kevin no it has to be her choice!" Florence and Kara yelled.

I felt Kevin's teeth remove from my neck. It hurt kind of the pressure was gone and it felt awful. It stung and I bet it looked awful.

I walked to the bathroom, I grabbed a wash cloth and wiped off all the blood then dried it off and put a band aid on it. There was blood on my new dress! At least it wasn't that much.

" Kelly! I'm so sorry I didn't mean to!" Kevin yelled as I walked into my room and slammed the door in his face. He made me so mad some times. I didn't know why I liked him at all.

I laid on the bed and in a little while Kara and Florence walked in followed by Stefan.

" Kelly," Kara said sitting on the bed next to me, " We are trying to help you, we are your parents we want to protect you."

" What your mother is trying to say is we want you to be one of us, but we want it to be your choice, only because we love you," Florence said eyeing my throat. They were temped by it even. No wonder why Kevin went at it.

Stefan looked at me intently, like a big brother. Well I suppose he is my big brother.

I looked at them. I didn't exactly want to become a vampire, but I don't know. I am so confused. What a time for it, I think they want an answer right now.

The only reason they are giving me the choice is because they love me? They gave me away!

Kara moved away from me, she couldn't stand being near me, my own mother!

"Fine," I said so softly I barely heard the word leave my mouth.

Stefan looked at me in amazement, " What was that?"

" Don't push it," I told him looking down at my shaking wrist, dang was I nervous. Stefan's blond hair matched Florence's and mine. Though he had green eyes.

He laughed a little.

Kevin walked in. " What are we talking about?" Kevin asked looking at me directly.

" Kelly has allowed us to change her," Stefan said and Kevin's jaw dropped.

" Not yet, I want you to do it Kevin," I said quickly.

" Me? You didn't want me to earlier," Kevin said surprised.

" Well yes, but I wanted to wait till I was ready, I'm ready now," I said confidently.

Kevin stared at me his eyes wide open.

Kevin's POV

Disbelief filled me she did not just say I could change her.

" Your not serious," I say in utter disbelief.

" But I am, only if you promise to be nice to me afterward, all you have to do is say yes," She said, so this was a game of lets make a deal.

Well I guess its worth it. I mean I get to change her, that bond will be there forever.

" Deal," I said.

My mother and father were staring at me, and Stefan looked amazed. Kelly looked at amused.

" Okay," Kelly said, then everyone left the room.

*$*$*$*$*$*$**$$*$*$*$*$*$$**$*$*$$*$*$*$**$$$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$$

Kelly's POV

I couldn't believe he actually said he would be nice to me.

I prepared for him to bit me. Though it didn't come, he slowly took off the band aid on my neck. Then his shirt came off, I took my dress off.

Kevin smiled as we laid down on my bed.

He started kissing me, I kissed him back. I felt his mouth moving toward my neck. Small luxurious kisses. Slowly to let us feel every pleasure of this.

Then I felt his teeth on my neck.

__________________________________________________________________________

Stefan's POV

She chose Kevin to change her out of everyone in the room Kevin? Kevin was going to use this against her forever. She was cute, pretty, and my little sister, my only little sister.

" Stefan calm down," My mother said calmly looking over at me. She always knows what to say.

I walked up to my room.

Vladimir was sitting on a chair in my room.

" What happened?" He asked quickly looking over at me.

" Kevin's changing our little Sora," I like that word I never really got to use it before.

Vladimir looked at me surprised. But then he nodded, I looked away and laid on my bed.

" Stefan do you like our little sister?" Vladimir asked me, and for once I didn't have an answer. Do I like Kelly?

I don't know, Kelly is pretty, smart, and my little sister. Do I just have brotherly feelings towards her?

" I don't know Vladimir, I like her as a sister, but there's other feelings there. I don't get them," I said softly.

He nodded.

#%$%$%$%$%%$$%$%$%$%$%$$%$$^^%%^%%%%%$%###$#$#$##%$$%%#$%$$#%$#%%$#$%%$

Kelly's POV

I felt awful, my head hurt, I was thirsty. Kevin was laying next to me rubbing my back. I opened my eyes, my Parents were sitting in the chairs in the bedroom, Kevin continued to rub my back.

" Kelly," Kara said.

Is that my name? I that who I am? I know who they are. Am I Kelly? I think so yes that's who I am, I looked at them, and they smiled at me.

" Kelly are you all right?" Kevin asked.

I nodded I felt fine besides that I was thirsty.

Stefan handed me a glass, it had red liquid in it.

Well I am thirsty I guess I drink it. I put the glass to my lips, it was warm. I drank it and it tasted really good I drank it all.

" Kelly," I heard someone say. I turned to see Greg. Greg was smiling , why was he smiling? He is awakenings friend.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

John's POV

Kelly let Kevin change her? I though she didn't like Kevin she was angry at him.

&^&&^&&^^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^^&&&^&^^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&&^&^&^&^&

That's all for now! I will try to add some more soon!

THX FOR READING PLZ COMMENT/ VOTE/ And fan if your not already! And for those who are thank you so much!