Chapter 2

I think I fell asleep with Kevin, he is very romantic. He was an interesting guy. So interesting it may even seem weird to me. This castle was huge, and very hard to get around in. Kevin had left me a note to meat him in the DEN? What on earth is a den? I have never heard of them and I have heard of many, many terms for rooms in a house.

I wondered around the house spontaneously, I couldn't find the DEN anywhere. I ran into Kara.

" Oh hello Kelly, where's Kevin?" Kara asked me looking at my more than confused face.

I looked at here, " The umm Den?" I paused and continued, " I think that's what he called it in his not anyway, would you mind showing me where it is?" I asked her. This was the only way I was finding it. No way was I going to find it myself.

Kara looked at me then grabbed my wrist. She pulled me into the room right next door to my room. I probably looked like a complete idiot. I mean it was right next to my room and I had been looking for it for three hours. You would think he would come look for me, but no.

" Thank you Kara," I smiled walking in the room. I saw Kevin standing with a bunch of freaky guys.

She smiled, nodded, and then left. Interesting exit.

" Oh hey Kelly," Kevin said. I was going to have a very long and angry talk with him later.

Thankfully Greg was here, and he walked over and gave me a hug. Not awkward at all, right? The guys all introduced themselves. There was 26 of them all together. I sat down on the black leather sofa next to Greg. The freaky twins France and Germany sat next to me. Who names their kids France and Germany. I actually felt kind of bad for them.

" Hey Kevin why'd you bring a human here?" Torrid asked Kevin.

" None of your business," Kevin replied.

Well of course they were talking about me, but isn't everybody in this room human? I also understood I was the only girl here which sucks.

I looked around for something to drink. Nothing except for red wine. I don't drink red wine though, Kevin was holding a glass of white wine for me.

I took it and drank a little, it was really good. Pearberry I believe, anyway.

Kevin grabbed me into a hug, and then picked me up. He was pretty strong. I wonder how strong exactly, though why was he lifting me. Did he like me?

" All right everyone, including you miss Kelly," Kevin smiled at me, then set me down on the couch.

" All right Kevin, why is she here?" asked the guy I believe is Jared.

Why am I? I have no clue, but to tell you the truth I have no idea. Kevin looked at me again with a smile on his face.

" My mother wants me to tell her the truth," Kevin told everyone.

Tell me the truth about what? What did I need to know? What was happening. Why was Kevin hugging me again? Why is he hugging me in the first place, I hardly know him.

" W...E...... A.......R....E... V..A...M..P...I....R...E...S!" Dwen said very slowly.

WHAT!!!!!!!!! Wait a second this doesn't make any sense. How on earth could this be possible, Vampires are not real. I mean it does to some extent make sense, they had called me human, but still it doesn't make enough sense.

I fainted on the couch. I woke up to find Kevin and Greg staring at me. Everyone else had left.

"Kelly," Greg and Kevin said in perfect unison.

Wow they really expect me to be cool with the fact that they are all vampires. Wow, just wow. Is this normal?

I looked around the room, and found a glass of water being shoved in my face. Seriously? How come he couldn't just ask? Vampires I've come to figure out don't ask about anything they just do. It annoys people, but why do they care?

I took a couple sips of the water and set it on the table. Which I noticed was metal and glass. No wood, this house was woodless. Well I guess these family friends were vampires, and I was stuck here till the end of summer, so I'll just have to get used to it.

I got up a little just a bit to be pushed down by Greg. Hey since when is he allowed to touch me.

" Why am I here?" I asked Kevin.

He looked at me strangely, " You choose to come here," he stated simply.

I already knew that, but their had to be more to it. Vampires just don't let you come to their house because you're a family friend. There had to be another reason.

" Drink more water," Kevin said handing it to me once again.

I refused to drink it. I wasn't thirsty. Not at all, so why was he trying to force me to drink. Vampires do not know what is best for me, not matter what they think.

I got up, and moved away from them. They followed, but I figured that. I got up and left the room, I went in the room I was staying in and grabbed my Ipod. I turned on American Idiot by Greenday.

Kevin followed me into the room, Greg stood out of the room by the door.

" Kelly, what's wrong?" He asked, okay you just told me you were vampires. I fainted, and you ask me what's wrong? Well excuse me, for being unused to the idea. He just didn't get it, this was a shock to me. Granted there were many signs.