Last Chapter! =D

This is going to be the last chapter! Though I will if you want a sequel make one! =D you should let me know if you want by commenting saying so, voting, and becoming my fans!!!! Thankyou all for reading, you have really inspired me to write more, and I am so happy, even if its not on the whats hot list! that's not the most important part!!! Thankyou to all of my fans which this chapter is dedicated to you!

~XDVampireluvXD~

Camden's POV

Why did I feel a connection with Callie? She was just a little girl, I shouldn't feel this way to her. I couldn't help my feelings though, and wait she filled the requirements. I could have her when she grew up, and maybe that's why I felt such a pull towards Kelly. I wanted her so badly, and she was just 5 years old. It felt so weird, and don't ask me why, it just does.

I felt the full moon coming, it was today. Why hadn't I known that yesterday?

" Camden," Sam said pulling me back into reality.

I had no chance with Callie, and I was going to change soon.

" I have to go!" I told him quickly running out of the house.

The pain filled me as soon as I was in the field by my old village. I felt my clothes being pulled of my furred body.

Kelly's POV

I was speechless as Sam followed Camden out of the house. My best friend followed my enemy! My enemy, when he should be here protecting me. Even if I had lost all his respect, going with my enemy. Was he crazy? He wasn't the man I had almost married, he was the complete opposite of the Sam I knew.

" Kelly," Kevin said hugging me, with his strong arms trying to comfort me, but nothing could.

" Mommyy," Callie says hugging me.

I was going to have to figure out just how I was going to handle this, and whether or not I wanted this life for Callie. I didn't want this for her, it was dangerous, and I knew just how dangerous it could be. I had been threw it all. And well this wasn't what I wanted my summer to be.

John was looking at us carefully. Picking out every detail about what was going on, he hasn't been the best person to me since I married Kevin. Out of my brothers he looked the most like me, and he was hot. I was just in love with his brother.

Kelly's confessions.......

I love my beautiful daughter. Maybe even all my brothers, but that's beside the point considering I am married to one of them. I wish I had never came to Romania. I miss being your average American teenager, with Sam my best boy~ Friend, and Gina being the best friend in the entire world. I wish I had never made my first supernatural enemies, but being queen of the vampires I have many. So many its dangerous, for me and my family. Enough to make my motherly instincts scarred for Callie. Had noticed how Camden had stared at Callie, before running off.

Well of course you are all wondering which brother I actually love, and to tell you the truth I love them all in their each and every different way. Though when the day ends I am loyal to my husband. Kevin, and he is special, he is the father of my beautiful baby girl. Callie was the best thing that had happened to me that year.

Kara and Florence, my parents are the best vampires in the world, not only because I happen to have no choice but love them. Though because they are the best people in the world. You should see the way they interact with Callie. Their first and only Granddaughter so far.

Drake and Marie got married, and Maria still doesn't know we are vampires, though Drake is going to tell her soon. Marie's pregnant too, with a baby boy. Well she doesn't know that but Drake told me, so I could finish his room, with the help from Callie, Kevin and Gina.

Gina is taking this way cool and is happy with my half brother. Greg says he wants to marry her, and after he does he may let our brothers in on our secret. Which was be so great because I really don't want to accidentally tell them, I want Greg to be the one to tell them. Its his secret, and I really love them, so I want them to know but I wont betray my brother.

Yes its true I almost had a one night stand with John, but I didn't I swear! I was just mad at Kevin at the time, and John wanted to comfort me. I stopped it before we got anywhere because it felt weird not doing it with Kevin.

Stefan and Vladimir left to go back to Italy for a couple months, and John almost went with. My parents were going to America in a couple months for a 'were free' party thrown by my ex~parents.

I felt bad for Camden truly, even if he is my enemy. I still feel bad, the man will never have sex. He is not getting anywhere near Callie and I. we are both untouchable to him. Word has it he went back to America with Sam.

Sam, well before this summer I would have called him the best friend a girl could get, but well I almost hate him. He well could be a threat, I mean witches are powerful. Just look what had happened to me because of them. I wasn't sure if they were an enemy or nothing. I don think they could be called an ally at all because I couldn't count them trustworthy.

Well I guess that some's up my not so visit to Romania, and well most defiantly includes Vampires with a bite.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Vote and comment!!!!

Would you like a sequel?

Fan if you like!!!!

Thank you for reading my story. =D

I bet you are all going to yell at me for ending it like this, but if you want more, comment, and let me know. VOTES/ COMMENTS/ And FANS WILL INSURE THAT I WILL MAKE A SEQUAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D <33333333333

Feel free to check out any of my other stories!!! Which if no one want a sequel I am going to spend most of my time on my new stories, One weird situation, Twisted Love, a trip back in time, and any other one you want more of!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Jessica/ XDVampireluvXD~