Capter 22/ part 23

OMG I'm so sorry for not uploading!!!! Its because my brother let my lil' brother brake my lap top, and technically I still don't have it!!! So it will probably take a while till I get it back.!

Thank you for reading!!!! =D forgive me please!!!

Kelly's POV

I Couldn't believe Kevin didn't tell me, I mean a little warning would have been nice. Or at least one of our parents, and I guess I should have known. All things considered I was taking this pretty well. I mean it had only been a month since I had came here. I hadn't believed in Vampire's, Werewolves, or Witches. Much less being best friends with a witch, myself being a vampire, and Camden somehow fitting into this being a werewolf.

" Kelly," Kevin said kissing me in front of the vampires, our people. It was weird thinking like this, but I think I will be able to get the hang of it with Kevin' s help.

Everyone one looked at us, and I could feel their feeling and how to defeat them. That was a little creepy, I don't know how I am going to handle that. Kevin kissed me again and it went away.

" Kevin," I replied with a smile.

" And now for the real dance to begin!" Kevin told everyone pulling me as I dance song came on. Just Dance by Lady Gaga. After about five dances John claimed me for a couple of dances, and them Greg. Later after Kevin had reclaimed me our parents claimed us in a dance.

Even Vladimir who seemed not to like me as much grabbed me into a dance.

" Kelly," My mother said wrapping me in a hug. Kara was the best mom ever, even if I had only know her for a month and two days.

"Mother, Father," I said noticing them both standing in front of Kevin and I as I grabbed a glass of blood. Kevin looked at me, and I thought of going upstairs.

I looked over and noticed Greg who was looking for someone. Maybe Gina? Gina! I have to go make sure she's okay! I turned and ran up to my room.

Gina was awake and sitting on my bed reading my diary! I couldn't believe her. We never read each others diaries, that was against our sisterhood.

" Gina!" I said in a complaining whine.

Surprise crashed onto her face. Then she shut my diary quickly.

" Kelly, I'm sorry I just wanted to understand, I swear," Gina said sincerely

Greg walked into the room I noticed without moving. That was weird since when could I do that?

" Greg," I said sitting on the bed next to Gina.

" I take it you a vampire to Greg," Gina said softly, looking over at Greg.

Greg nodded.

" Gina, I want you to know this is not a secret I have been keeping from you, not really," I told her as Greg gave me a brotherly grin, and I returned it with a smile.

I could feel Greg's feelings of lust for Gina. I couldn't tell if Gina returned the feelings, it must only work on vampires what ever it is.

I sipped my blood and watched Greg put his arm around Gina. I smiled to myself. I was happy for them. I could tell Gina liked Greg even if he is a vampire.

" Greg, should I leave the room?" I asked and he answered a complete yes in my head, but nodded.

I walked out of my room and ran straight into John. Who was thinking about how much he had loved me, and how he wished I had chosen him.

" Good evening Kelly," John said with a hint of sadness in his voice. He had a strong cologne on that smelt like pine and it actually smelt wonderful. He looked even better right now, although I was with Kevin.

" Hey John," I smiled and walked downstairs to find Kevin.

I found him quickly and I felt our baby kick me and I fell right towards Vladimir who caught me in mid air.

" Kelly are you all right?" Vladimir asked me.

" Yes Vladimir, it was just the baby," I told him softly.

John's POV

Kelly walked right past me with just a hey, that is all I got from her, my sister even. Even Kevin says more to me.

" Hey John have you seen Kelly?" Kevin asked me.

I pointed down towards the ballroom.

" Thanks John," Kevin said and darted off in that direction.

" Greg," Gina voice was coming from Kelly's room.

" I love you Gina," Greg replied.

Why am I standing here listening to their conversation?

(Because its fun!) a voice said in my head, and I knew it was true.

Kelly's POV

Kevin came over and we began dancing again. We bumped into Drake and Gina's sister.

" Hey Kelly and Kevin," Drake smiled pulling me into the dance with him, and Kevin pulled Gina's sister into the dance.

" Wonderful evening," Drake murmured.

There were thoughts of him telling Gina and her sister what he is.

" Gina already knows," I told him softly.

" You told her?" Drake asked me.

" She took a sip of my blood, and she knew what it was, I had to tell her," I told him.

Pretty Boy Swag came on. Kevin came back to reclaim me, and we danced to it. I could tell he was enjoying it.

Let me know what you think!!!!

Fan/ Vote/ Comment!

Sorry again for not uploading very quickly!!!!

Check out the songs if you want!!!

Pretty boy swag is my fav right now!!! =D

Thank you for reading!!!!! =)