part 5 Of My trip to Romania......includes vampires?

More guys came, what the hell? What guys hang around in the woods all day? The guy that held me pulled me with them, even with my valued reason to let me go. What is wrong with these guys?

" What is your name?" I finally ask, I was getting tired of calling him the guy.

He looked at me, " Oh, my name is Camden," he said finally. Then he stared at me like he was waiting for my name.

" Kelly," I said softly.

Why did I just tell him my name.

" I need to go back Camden, all my belongings are there, plus I have to stay there till the end of the summer," I tried reasoning again, but he kept pulling me along with him.

His hand was really warm almost like he had a fever.

The other guys were staring at me.

One said, " You want to go back to those, vampires?"

I heard the name without fainting! Yes, I finally did it.

" Well yes, they haven't been anything but nice to me, although wearing dresses all the time does get annoying, but I can't go anywhere in this Bikini, and I am going to have a million bug bites from being in here," I started complaining. It was my best chance at getting out of here.

They all stared at me, and I got the feeling I wasn't going back.

" What is with you guys, you know this is kidnapping right?" I tried something different this time.

They were all looking at me like I was the crazy one. I wasn't they were the ones kidnapping me. They thought they were helping me, but they aren't they're hurting me.

We came to a small village in the woods. Wait village? Why is there a village in the middle of these woods.

.

" LET ME GO!" I shouted angrily at Camden.

It was beginning to get dark.

************************************************************************************************

Kevin's P.O.V.

Where is Kelly? She wouldn't leave. I looked in her room, suntan lotion was out, and her bikini was gone, she wouldn't go anywhere in a bikini. John walked into the room he looked at me.

" Where's Kelly?" John asked.

I wanted Kelly back from him. I loved her, even if she hated me, but I don't think she really hates me either.

" I don't know, she's missing," I say not wanting to make eye contact with him.

" This has to be the dogs fault," John said noticing the sun tan lotion.

Why didn't I think of that, they were in the wood a couple miles from here. Though for some reason I don't think Kelly would go with them willingly. Kelly just doesn't seem like that kind of person.

Even if she hated me enough, she still like mom, and John.

" John, Kevin, Kel....." I heard my mom start, " Where's Kelly?"

She looked around the room. Her eyes darted to the sun tan lotion.

" Why didn't you warn her about going outside during the day?" My mother asked.

" I forgot mother," I said softly.

John stared at me angrily.

Greenday's Good Riddance began to play, and I noticed Kelly's phone ringing.

My mother grabbed it.

" Hello Sara, its Kara, Kelly forgot her phone when she went out with my boys," my mother lied quickly.

" Yes of course I'll have her call you when they get back," My mother was an awesome liar. Do you need that trait to become queen?

"Go find her," My mother said once she hung up. She didn't have to say it twice. John and I were already in the woods.

" LET ME GO!" I heard Kelly shout.

Well I guess John was right the dogs did have her.

I began to run to their village.

" I have to go back!" Kelly shouted.

Kelly didn't want to be there.

John had caught up to me, I could tell he had heard Kelly's screams.

We finally got there to see the leader Camden or something like that holding Kelly.

" Let her go!" I shouted.

He turned, surprise on Kelly's face.

" Well if it isn't prince Kevin, Oh and you brought you brother too," laughter sprung from his lips.

Kelly kicked him in his balls. Surprised Camden let go, Kelly ran over by us.

****************************************************************************************************************************

Thanks 4 reading plz let me know what you think!

~Jessica~*