Chapter 19/ pt 20! =P

ok heres the next part! as i promised( If you read my post on my wall!)

Dont forget to vote and tell me what you think!

~Jessica/ XDVampireluvXD~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kelly's POV

I looked at him, and he grabbed me in his arms. I felt safe, and better there. He placed a ring on my finger, and we continued to sit there together. In silence, just with each other.

" Tomorrow," Kevin murmured.

What was happening tomorrow? I wonder what it was, I mean no one is telling me. I should know right?

"What's tomorrow?" I ask him quickly.

" Our Wedding, the sooner the better, we can be further away from each other, and you wont hurt," Kevin told me. I had always dreamed of the perfect wedding, with all my friends. Who was going to be my bridesmaid?

" Kevin can I have one of my friends brought here for the wedding?" I asked him he nodded.

I grabbed my cell phone, and called Gina. My bestest friend ever!

" Hey Gina!" I said softly.

" Kelly," She replied.

" Can you catch a flight to Romania? And be here by tomorrow?" I asked her.

" I'm already in Romania, Drake brought Marie and I, Why?" She replied.

" Where are you?" I asked her, quickly as I noticed Kevin held my other hand.

" The mall why?" She asked again.

" Meet you there in a half an hour," I told her quickly, and then hung up. I pulled Kevin to my closet with me so I could choose a dress to change into.

After I was done I quickly did my hair, then pulled him to my car. He followed willingly, but confused. I never told him what was going on. On the way to the mall I explained everything to him.

When we got to the mall, it was almost midnight, and the air smelled fresh, like it would be in a forest. Without the pine scent though. We walked in and Gina, Drake, and Marie were in the food court just sitting there.

" Kelly," Drake said, " Kevin?" he said confused.

" Drake," Kevin replied, and then looked over at Marie and Gina.

" Gina," I smiled staying at Kevin's side. " Hello Drake."

They all looked confused, and I might have even a little bit. Although I looked less then Marie and Gina, they looked extremely confused. Well I guess I would too, because how likely is it that Kevin and Drake would know each other. Is Drake a Vampire? He is out at night too.

Drake pulled me and Kevin away from the group. He looked me up and down, then looked at Kevin who a was holding my hand. It was normal in my grasp, but cool. Well I suppose mine was just as cool.

" You are one of us?" Drake asked in his normal voice.

" Yes, she is my sister, dear Drake. Your mother is worried by the way," Kevin said rubbing my back.

Then I felt our baby kick my stomach, I fell forward a little. Kevin caught me and held me to him. I put my arms around him, he smiled and lifted me a little.

" Sister?" Drake questioned softly.

I nodded, " Don't we look alike?"

" Actually no, but your pregnant. Your not married, is that what this is about?" Drake said in a silenced whisper.

" Yes, I was going to ask Gina to be my bridesmaid, considering she is my best friend," I replied equally as quiet, Gina and Marie were looking at us, and we walked back.

" Gina, will you be my bridesmaid?" I asked her looking directly at the dress shop behind her, but looked at her too.

" Of course!" She exclaimed hugging me then pulled me to the bridal store Kevin, Drake, and Marie followed.

" What color?" She asked.

I looked at Kevin.

" Blue," He told me.

" Can I be a bridesmaid too?" Marie asked.

" Sure," I replied looking at Kevin then went to the brides dresses. Kevin followed me, and I picked out a dress in my size. It was pretty, but just an average dress.

We bought the dresses and left, they came to our house. Gina came into my room with Kevin and I, Marie walked with Drake to a different room.

" Kelly, how's summer been?" Gina asked me looking at Kevin and I intently.

" Shocking, and confusing, mixed with love, and a little fun," I replied honestly, but just a couple things weren't exactly, full truth. I couldn't tell her the full truth without my parents permission.

A maid came in with two glasses of blood for Kevin and I. A glass of white wine for Gina, she knew I didn't like red wine. Though she didn't say a word. I drank the blood and sat on the bed, Kevin pulled his arms around me. Gina came down and sat next to me.

" Wow," Gina exclaimed then took a sip of her wine.

" So when did you get here?" I asked Gina.

" Actually ten minutes before you called," Gina replied quickly.

I sipped some more blood. I wonder if they were going to stay here anyways. Drake and Marie walked into the room and sat on the couch.

" Its great to see you again Kevin," Drake smiled.

" Did my parents call you?" Kevin asked him, and I mentally added our. Kevin was glancing at Marie questionably, Drake had his arms around her.

John walked in, " Hey Kelly, Kevin, and Drake?" John smiled but looked questionably at Drake, the rest of our brothers walked in.

" Sora," I heard Thomas say, and then nod in my direction. John looked with pure hatred at Kevin.

They glanced around the entire room then gasped in surprise when they got to Drake. Kevin kept his arms around me, and I put my head on his

shoulder. Gina looked admiringly at John, our brothers introduced themselves, as did Gina and Marie.

I think Gina likes John, and maybe all my brothers from her glancing at all of them. She liked John the best though.

" How are you feeling Kelly?" Vladimir asked me with a smile.

Well now that he asked I did feel a tad off, and slightly thirstier then normal. I drank some more blood, and I heard a knock on the door.

" As well as can be expected," I said with a grin.

Greg looked at me, and Kevin, then at my belly.

" Don't stare there Greg, that's rude!" Drake yelled, and Greg laughed. I knew it was only a joke, but he was kind of right it is rude.

All our brothers must know about our baby. Well I guess they kind of have to because the wedding is tomorrow. Drake, Gina, and Marie left the room.

My brothers all came around me. Kevin pulled me onto his lap, and I let myself lay there on him.

" Kevin, I love you," I told him, as all my brothers left the room.

" Kelly, I have been waiting to hear you say that since you got here," Kevin said and I found his lips on mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'''

What did you think? =D

Vote/Fan/ comment =)

Kevin and Kelly<3

Should I add more? =}

Do you like Kelly and Kevin together?

Thank you all for reading!