Chapter 3 ( MVTA.... IJAE)

Ok!i know i havent uploaded since last year! ~lol~ and this one is quite short, but i promise the next one will be longer! i have been working on my story ' You want me to Wear What!' And anyway! I know you are all really mad at me for not uploading! I cant wait to take creative writting next year!! i hope i can take Gym this summer! instead of during school! So much better, i think anyway! i still get credit, but i get to take more classes i want during the school year! well maybe one extra class, but i am still happy about it!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3

Camden's POV ( Continued....)

 I am the only that's left they all left me! They died thanks to the leeches! I've had I am going crazy, maybe its because I have been sex deprived, but not for long. I am not going to die a virgin. I might die, but not a virgin.

 I turned on my computer.

 Callie's POV

 I looked over at my mother and Sam. They looked at each other, and were talking. " I think we should tell them the entire thing Sam. Callie deserves to know, along with you family," My mother said, wait what are they talking about?

 " Not yet Kelly, give them some time before we tell them everything," Sam argued.

 " I'm going in for the day Sam, chose and let me know when I wake up," My mother said and walked outside taking me with her. Along with my belongings. When we pulled up to a house. " This is where I grew up Callie," my mom told me, and I almost gasped.

 It seemed perfect, but I could tell my grandparents had paid them off. They paid them to treat my mom like a princess, like she was. She parked in the driveway and grabbed our belongings.

 She opened the door knowing exactly how to do it.

 We were greeted by two older looking people. " Kelly dear, you simply haven't changed a bit, and who is this little sweetheart?"

 " Karen, this is my daughter Callie," I smiled and she ushered us in.

 Mom went to put her stuff in the basement, there must be room full of windows in this house. My mother never came back up.

 " She must be tired," I laughed a little, and Karen smiled.

 " So tell me what has your mother been up to? I haven't seen her in 19 years," Karen said.

 " She has been, raising me and my annoying brothers, with our father Kevin," I replied with a smile.

 " Would you like some Cookies? Your mother used to love them," Karen asked, and I looked over at the delicious looking Cookies.

 " Sure," I say and eat one, and I noticed they were even better then they looked and smelled.

 " We can give you, your mothers room," She paused, " Considering she chose the basement." She laughed a little and I followed her to a room. My mother had left some clothes in the dresser, and some memories. Pictures on her wall, of her and her friends. Then I saw pictures of her and Karen and what I am guessing is her father. They looked so happy laying on the beech together. I saw one with Sam, Gina, Marie, and Drake. It was at night time, I know because Drake is a Vampire. Even if mother didn't know at the time.

 " Don't mind your Mother's mess, we wanted to keep it like she had left it. I suppose its not really messy," Karen said, " Mike should be bake around 8." Mike must have been her father, sort of. Which made them my grandparents kind of.

 I laid down on my mothers bed, and looked at her pictures. I noticed that she had, had a lot of friends.  The phone rang.

 " Yes, Kelly's here, but no she's resting," Karen's voices said, " KELLY!" She yelled.

 " My mother wont wake up until tonight, I will talk to him or her if you'd like," I said walking into the kitchen. She handed me the phone.

 " Hello?" I said softly in my mothers voice. Something I had picked up. I grabbed another cookie and walked into my mothers room.

 " Kelly?" A girl said on the other side.

 " No I'm her daughter Callie, Can I help you? My mother wont be up for another six hours," I say relaxing on the bed. It is quite soft, no wonder, my mother complained about how hard her bed was.

 " Daughter?" The voice said, " Kelly are you playing a joke on us?"

 " Why yes, of course I am," I laughed a little lying came easy. I always would do this when there were telemarketers calling us in the middle of the day.

 " Wow," The girl laughed, " Anyway Maybe you could meet us at 9? Santa Monica pier?"

 " I'll think about it, and call you around 8," I replied.

 " Oh~ Ok," The other girl said and we hung up. My mother might get mad at me, for I had never actually had a personal conversation with one of her friends I didn't know. Much less impersonating her.

 I got back up and put the phone away grabbing another cookie, telling myself no more.

 I turned on the TV, and a movie came on. I think it is Friday the 13th. ( A/N My b~day is on Friday the 13th this year!!=<)

 I quickly turned on something else, and looked through what my mother had left. She had left quite a bit of clothes here, some of them were really cute.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I promise the next one will be longer!!

Fan/ Vote/ Comment!!! Please!!! =D

Thank you all for reading!!