chapter 18/ pt 19

ok here the next part!

Sorry it took me so long to upload!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kelly's POV

Wait why do I feel like this is wrong, I should feel happy. I am a vampire and engaged, to a wonderful guy. I felt like it was the wrong guy, I felt the same when I protected Sam. I feel as if he is my brother, and Kevin is not. Kevin, why do all my thoughts go to him? I mean I have to marry Thomas, yet all I can think about is Kevin. MY BROTHER, why cant I think of him as that? Why do I feel for him? I mean he was nothing but mean to me when I got here, but the he became so much nicer to me. Loving almost, do I love him back though? Do I love Kevin? Do I love anyone?

" Kelly," Thomas said softly in my ear.

Could I tell this to him in a song? Could I find the right song?

Allison Iraheta's You don't know me came into my head.

" I'm a ghost of a girl that you looked right past, I'm a voice you didn't want to hear, I page in a book that you read to fast. But I'm still here..... Because you don't me, you don't want to no its real, and I'm not sorry for who am I and what I feel...." I continued to sing till I finished the song. When I did Thomas looked at me stunned.

" Kelly what are you trying to tell me?" Thomas asked me curiously.

" Thomas, I cant marry you, I have no clue who you are. I'm your sister, but I have no clue who you are besides that," I told him, stunned with myself. I am actually standing up for myself! I haven't done this at all this whole summer, actually I don't do it that often.

Thomas looked at me, " Kelly I am so proud of you, you know that all we have been trying to do is get you to stand up for yourself," he was clapping now.

Wait they were doing this just to see how far I'd let this go on? This was a game, I hate them.

I left the room, I felt sick. Vampires cant get sick though, what is going on? Is this just in my mind or actually happening. I ran to the bathroom, in my room.

I am sick, just great? How is this possible.

I heard some one run into my room. I was trying to relax on my bed, I covered up with the silk black comforter on the bed. I was fixated on trying to figure out how I was sick, and it had to be something I have never felt before. What have I never had before.

" Kelly?" I heard Kevin's voice, wait Kevin is mad at me. Why is he in here? Kevin last I heard hated me.

" Oh no, Kelly I didn't mean for this to happen. Never, unless you wanted it," Kevin said tears falling from his face, why was he crying? Could he not make up his mind on if he hated me or not.

He sat ext to me on my bed. He picked me up in his arm, and just held me there, almost like a baby. A baby, oh no that's it, I'm pregnant. We had sex that one night, unprotected. I should have known! I am such an idiot, oh no, I am not ready for this.

I laid my head in Kevin's shoulder and joined his crying.

We fell asleep like that in each others arms.

Camden's POV

I walked back towards the witches, I was getting Kelly whether she liked it or not. Kelly was going to be mine, and only mine. Especially after she left that pig bruise on my face. It hurt still, hurt my ego even more than when she almost killed me. Do I even have a ego anymore? If I do its probably so small it doesn't count. I am the worst werewolf king ever!