chapter 15/ pt 16

ok heres the next chapter!

Kelly's POV

My father was staring at Sam like he wanted to kill him. Well he probably did, and so did everyone else in the room. You know what would be really funny if he got down on his knee and asked me to marry him. My family wouldn't think it was that funny though but it would be hilarious.

Greg was looking at me.

" Well this can not be, we have to get back to business, so she must become a vampire again," Florence said looking at me.

I looked at Greg and nodded. Greg looked at me surprised.

Camden's POV

I woke up in my uncle's bed. I was surprised to be alive, of course Kelly seemed intent upon killing me. Destined for each other I think not, and I have a feeling she was going to be turned right back.

" Camden." My uncle said noticing I was awake. He was lying on his couch, and he looked tired.

" Uncle, why am I still alive?" I asked him quickly not caring the answer.

" You must stay far away from the castle, that was the deal. You can never go near them," My uncle said.

" I would rather be dead," I said under my breath.

He looked at me and scowled.

" Do you wish to hurt me?" He asked.

" Of course not Uncle George, but how am I to carry out the line with out her?" I replied getting out of his bed.

He looked at me stunned.

Of course e thinks this because I want sex, which I do. I cant have it with any other women because of that damned curse.

George's POV

He just couldn't understand that I didn't want to lose any of my other family members. I had enough of that, my entire family, all but him. He is the most stubborn of the bunch. He is ruthless for power. That and sex, he yearns for it.

" You must just live the life you were given, just as must," I told him, and he looked at me like I was crazy.

" You must Camden it isn't your choice it is hers, you should have been nicer to the gal. besides I think she'd refuse," I added, advise was one of my favorite things to give, although I wasn't the best at it.

Camden walked out of my home. I went and laid on the bed.

He doesn't understand how close I was to our entire family. My sister Sylvie was the closest sibling I had, and she was the best and I missed her so much. I missed my wife and child, and it was his other uncles fault. Bad Dray, that was always Sylvie and my nickname for him.

I fell asleep picturing us as a happy family, whole.

Kelly's POV

"Kelly," Sam said. I turned and he had tears in his eyes.

" Kelly, I love you," He said.

My family gasped, I found myself in astonishment.

" Sam.. I... I don't know what to say," I finally found myself saying.

My best friend, he loved me. He was always there for me, and he is perfect. I knew everyone was waiting for my response, but I don't have one. I like him as my best friend but do I love him? I need more time, this is so random and on the spot. I never thought our friendship would come to this. I mean yes he's hot, and well perfect.