Chapter 14/ part 15

Kelly's POV

" Kelly," Sam said looking at me.

" Hey Kara," Greg said, " Can we talk?"

My mother nodded, and they walked off.

" Sam," I replied watching as my mother and brother walked off. They were going to the food court, I'm guessing, it's the best place to talk.

" What have you done to yourself?" Sam asked me.

" What are you talking about Sam? I'm the same person I was, and I'm staying here. For my own personal reasons." I told him shock filled his face.

He studied me as we walked towards the food court. The color's were light compared to the house. Blue green and yellow, the basic colors of this mall. The hallways were huge, for all the people that came, it was light in here. The hallways were empty, and all the shops were open.

We sat down at the table furthest away from Greg and my mother.

" What are you doing here?" I asked my best friend, Sam has blond hair and purplish eyes. He was extremely smart, a wonderful cook, and athletic very athletic.

" Visiting family, and you are here visiting friends?" he asked.

" Family, my family," I told him.

He looked at me as if to say you live with your family already. Which they weren't my actual family. They were, I don't know anymore, but I was with my family. I was starting to get thirsty. Sam smelt so good!

" Your not who you are! This is not my Kelly!" Sam hissed.

" It is my choice to be who I want to be, Sam I thought you of all people would understand that." Tears started falling from my eyes, " You don't understand, your not thinking, Sam. Sam understand me please."

He said some words in a language I didn't know and I fell to the ground. The thirst vanishing.

I woke up in a bed that wasn't mine. It wasn't even in the same house, the were windows, and it was light out. Sam was sitting next to the bed in a chair. I was thirsty and hungry, why am I awake and hungry at this time of day? Why am I hungry at all? I'm dead, a vampire. Wait my fangs are gone, I'm human again. How??

Sam handed me a glass of water.

"How?" I asked him quickly before drinking a couple sips of water.

" I'm a witch," he replied.

" I'm a vampire princess, no matter if I'm human or not," I told him.

A witch? My best friend is a witch. Vampires, witches, and werewolves are real what's next?

" Princess?" he questioned.

" Correct, and heir to the throne, my mother and brothers will come looking for me, also my father." I told him quickly.

His expression changed, " Why would the prince of werewolves want you?"

" Camden's dead, my brother killed him five days ago, and to answer truthfully I don't know," I said looking at myself in the mirror, I looked like I had been to hell and back.

Greg's POV 5 hours ago

Where is Kelly? She was with her ah friend I think and now she is gone. Kara is worried we have to leave soon. She hugged me as I got into my car we had to leave now or we were dead. Maybe she had her friend take her home? Her friend is a witch, that's why he smelled weird. Oh~ NO!

I walked into my house to find my mother laying on the couch. Well ex~ Mother.

I quickly fell asleep on my bed.