chapter *8*

ok so here is the next chapter,

and a speacial thanks to starstruckt for commenting!

********************************************************************************************

Still Kevin's POV

I wish she had I hope she did, and then she wouldn't think she was part of the family like she is already. She's going to be no matter what, but it'll be better this way.

" Kevin!" My father yelled, from the meeting room, and we walked in there. Though I'm not so sure it was the best idea, but we did.

" Kelly!" My mother yelled.

" See you protect this human as if she was your kin, but we already know she is. You sent her away with a family you trusted to the sates. Your heir to the throne safe, your daughter pretty as she is," Camden continued. Staring at Kelly he added, " They didn't tell you that part did they?"

Kelly didn't seem to know what to say to that, " YOUR CRAZY!" she yelled, or maybe she did know what to say. My sister was smart just like John and I. she is going to make a wonderful queen and wife.

What if she doesn't choose you...... a voice said softly in my head.

Kelly's POV

What was happening, John and Kevin were my brother? Now that I remember I do look like Kara, and Florence did have my blond hair. Kara did seem to like me an awful lot, I did like her. I didn't look anything like my parents.

" KELLY LOOK OUT!" Kara screamed.

Kevin pulled me out of the way of a bullet.

" This is not the place for you, sora," Kevin murmured to me.

What does sora mean?

Kara and Florence ran over by us. John walked into the room slowly, puzzlement filled his face.

" Camden if you and your pack of dogs do not leave we are going act as if this is an act of war and kill you and your family members," Kevin yelled.

Oh I get it werewolves. At least I'm not fainting with all this information. Kara gripped my arm that Kevin wasn't holding. Florence stood in front of us all.

One big happy family......

Just kidding they actually have a lot of explaining to do, after tonight you cant say Camden was lying about it.

Lets see what I have learned today, one Kevin and his family are vampires, two there is a such thing as werewolves, and I am human in the middle of a vampire family that I just found out about. Well that is defiantly creepy on all a counts.

" Now, now we were just making a point, letting little Kelly know what she should." Camden said quickly.

He turned and left, then the others followed him out.

" Kelly," Kara said she seemed sad.

I broke the grip they had one me and walked back to my room. Tears filled my eyes as I ran. Kevin started following me but Kara held him back. How was I the heir? Weren't they older then me?

" Sora!" I heard Kevin call after me.

When I got to my room I changed clothes and collapsed on to the bed.

********************************************************************************************************************

Kevin's POV

Kelly left she ran down the hallway, my little sister. The heir to the throne, but I don't understand. Why would she run? Not that she is far away, but still it's the point of it.

My father was hugging my mother trying to comfort her. Trying to be there for her, Kelly was hurting her. She was confused and all of this being laid on her at once wasn't good, that's why she is acting this way.

Kelly didn't faint this time at least.

She was so breakable so human. We need to change her.

" Kevin in the in the afternoon bring her to the family meeting room," My father said.

I nodded and went to my room. It was almost time for the sun to come up and I was getting tired.

*********************************************************************************************************************

Kelly's POV

I woke up to it being around four in the afternoon. Wow I was up late last night. Go figure my having a vampire family means I will be staying up late at night for the rest of my un normal life.

I sighed getting changed into a dress at random, I picked a black one with some dark purple and silver trim.

I listened to some music till Kevin came into my room.

" Kelly come with me, Sora," that was getting annoying I wanted to know what it means.

Ok well there's the end of the chapter i will upload more tomorrow probably or as fast as i can!

~Jessica/ XDVampireluvXD~

thank you for reading

Fan/ vote/ and comment!

and if you want check out some of my other stories!

ok i'm done now! lol!