Chapter 7

Kevin's POV

Oh my, that hurt. She used my love for her as a weapon in this game, although I don't think she knows it quite yet, only that she wishes she were that lucky. She is though, I do love her, me the prince of this clan of vampires.

I didn't have a very good comeback to that one.

Guess she was winning this time.

Her eyes widened in shock, and she backed away from me. She took small backwards step towards her bed. She fell on to it. She still had her tank top from this morning, and I reframed myself from looking at her breasts. She was so hot right now. Her hair still had curls from last night.

" No snapping comeback?" She whispered to herself, but I heard.

" No I do like you Kelly," I say softly to her walking toward her.

She pulled myself to her, wait what?

I thought. she didn't like me. She said she didn't like me.

I kissed her softly on the lips. Her lips went straight back on to mine. We were passionately kissing each other when I noticed my mother at the door, thankfully outside the door.

I pulled away from her.

She got up and slid a shall on. Silver, it matched the black she was wearing . She looked so hot right now.

My mother walked in.

" Kevin, Kelly oh Kelly your supposed to call your mother, she called before," MY mother told Kelly.

************************************************************************************************************************************************

Kelly's POV <33333333

Kevin's mother walked into the room, right as I put my shall on to cover up. I was cold with all those passionate kisses I had given Kevin. Since when do I admit I like him? Especially kissing him like that?

I grabbed my phone and called my mother.

" Hey Kelly," My mother said answering the phone.

They finally figured out how to read the caller ID!

" Hey mom, what did you need?" I asked her quickly.

After having a really long and boring conversation we said our good~bye's and hung up.

Kevin and Kara were staring at me when I was done, probably because I just had a huge conversation with my mother. No one does that unless your mother loves to chat and your to good hearted to say you don't want to talk all that much.

" Um well I see that you to have eaten, change and Kevin take Kelly to the family meeting room," Kara said leaving the room, Kevin left quickly after her and I changed into a green and brown dress. I left my hair the way it was just adding a green flower clip( Just a green fake flower that you can put into your hair). I slipped on some brown eyeliner and mascara. Then some red lip gloss.

Kevin walked in just as I put my brown high heels on. Pink nail polish didn't look very good with this but oh well, I didn't have enough time to take it off or put more on.

I walked out of the room with Kevin.

I feel bad that I will probably hurt John. Maybe John wont care? Maybe by the end of summer I wont have to choose. That would be just my luck if I did.

"Kelly what's wrong?" Kevin asked me as I dazed off trying to figure out what to do.

" Nothing," I replied a little to quickly for Kevin.

Kevin looked at me as if he knew I was lying which I was but still. I looked over at the painting on the wall, it looked like Kara, but from the 14th centaury. It probably is Kara, but wow is she that old? She acts like she's my age. Well I guess that makes sense in a way vampires have to adapt to change.

" Kelly," Kevin said softly with a sigh and I knew I had won. He wasn't going to pester me about this which was always good.

There was a crash from the window room.

I shuddered no one in this house or rather palace would do that, this is there home. Some people were dumb enough to invade it. Or were they starting a war with Kevin and his family.

" Where is the human heir?" Camden said, so Camden was here, great crazy guy!

Wait there is only one human here, me. That doesn't seem good, but heir I think not, I was never told that.

Kevin scowled.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

Kevin's POV

Shit I think Kelly heard that. She wasn't supposed to find out that I am her brother, but this family inter marries, but still she was never supposed to find out. Girls in this family are born human till they are changed.

" What are you talking about Camden we only have two boys in this family," My mother lied smoothly. I don't think Kelly heard that part. That was just to bad then.