Chapter 9

Recap...

"Kelly, it was for your own good you must understand that," My father said.

Everyone was staring at me.

**************************************************

Kelly's point of view

Everyone was staring at me like I was supposed to answer what I didn't know what to say to. I looked at Kevin who was squeezing my hand. He was also sending signs at me like I needed to answer.

" Well, okay then. Kelly you already know Kevin and John are your brothers, and the these are your other brothers," Kara said softly.

" I'm Thomas," The guy that looked the oldest said. He had blond hair and shinning blue eyes.

He hugged me, " Good to see you again Sora."

Um what am I supposed to say to that?

He pulled away and stepped back by Kara.

"I'm Francis, but please call me Frank," Frank said coming over to give me a hug. He had short brown hair and blue eyes, and he was the second oldest looking. So John and Kevin were around my age? The youngest, but me the youngest of all?

The other two were Vladimir and Stefan.

They were all staring at me, my family.

"Kelly will you ever forgive us?" My mother asked me, tears still stained her face. I had rejected her, me being her youngest and only daughter. What am I supposed to say?

For once in my life I was entirely speechless, and for once I was completely silent and stunned.

" We need to figure something out, the wolves are going to attack again, and they are going to be stronger and get more allies to fight with them," Florence started he looked at me. He looked at me like I was going to be a problem. His daughter going to be a problem just because she is human. Not that I can really help it.

" Kelly, we love you your our only daughter, but please understand that if your human you're a liability. If you want to stay human and come back next year we understand, but if you want to stay we should change you, you can still stay for the rest of summer." Florence said looking at me waiting for a response from me.

" I don't know right now, I don't, I don't get anything right now," I said slowly.

Everyone was looking at me, and I just didn't understand.

Kevin gripped my hand harder, and I just stood there, not knowing what to say more then what I already did say. I have know clue what to do.

" Well that settles this for now, lets have some drinks," Kara said Florence was hugging her close.

A waiter brought in eight glasses of blood and a glass of white wine. I was given the glass of white wine it was white raspberry. It is really good, strong though it made me forget what was happening. It felt so good, and it was awesome forgetting about how bad my life was right now.

" Kelly....." Kara started before there was footsteps coming up from glass room. Lots of footsteps, and they just keep coming. More and more.

Kara pulled me with her towards a room. " Stay in here till I come to get you please?"

I nodded quickly.

***************************************************************************

Kevin's POV

My mother took Kelly to the safe room. The dogs were coming I could hear them they had vampires with them and more dogs. There is going to be an all out war right now. No one wanted Kelly to get hurt.