chapter # 23 pt 24

THANKYOU for reading!!!!! dont forget to VOTE AND COMMENT =D

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kelly's POV

Wait we are the new king and queen? I have no idea on how to be a queen. No one ever told me I was a princess, till this year and now I am a queen........

5 years later......

Callie was running around the house in her dress, it was Easter, and I had dressed her in a cute little blue dress. Her blond hair running down her shoulders a smile on her face. My baby girl, and she was already almost five. Kevin stood next to Greg talking about something, and I couldn't quite hear it. John was glancing at Gina's neck. They had gotten together soon after the wedding, they are engaged. Greg talked to me a lot about being my half brother and all. Though no one else knew I was the only one, and mother would kill me if I knew or told anyone. Especially Florence, Florence would go crazy knowing what had happened before they got married. I couldn't let him find out about Greg, and well I don't want anything to happen to him or anyone else.

" Mommy!" Callie yelled hugging me, smiling.

Kevin looked over at us, he ran over and Greg looked at me. He could never have a family, since he was made. He was only half vampire, but not even really since Kara was human when she had him.

Callie is human for now, but she will grow up with her heritage. She will not have it all dropped on her like it was on me, she will have things I didn't. She will have her mother and father there for her, her real parents. Before I knew I was the real American teenager, I had the almost perfect like. Callie will have the best life we can give her, and I will do what ever I can for her.

" Callie, its nap time," I told her lifting her in my arms and carrying her to her room then going to mine. I fell asleep, and Kevin was next to me. We fell asleep together.

Camden's POV

" Uncle," I said to the old man in front of me, he was almost 50 now.

He looked at me I hadn't changed all that much. I was almost a year older, not much though. Considering I grow so slow, I walked out of my uncles hut, and walked around the town. I walked to the airport, and went to the royal mythical creatures airlines. Since I have no money anymore, its all I could do. I was going to America, and no one was going to stop me.

" Now boarding," Someone said and I realized it was Sam.

I got on the plane and Sam followed me on. Once I got in my seat, I dozed off. I dreamt about the ocean, and how beautiful

the water must be, to feel that on my toes. The sand in between my toes, to be normal and not a werewolf screw up prince. Which is

what I am, I am the worst prince ever.

I don't know what made me decide to go to America, without my uncles permission. I just chose to, and I though it would

be a good change of scenery. New people, new chance at a good reputation.

Kelly's POV

Callie smiled, and Camden walked in. Callie looked at him questioningly, but then huddled by me. Kevin ran down the

stairs and noticed Camden with a snarl. I couldn't help but smile at that.

" Your highness," Camden smiled with an evil grin, that I happened to know all to well.

" Back off Camden, or I will kill you just as I promised your uncle, and you two have not followed the agreement," I told

him angrily.

" Now Kelly, you know very well you cant fight now....." Kevin said and I knew the reason.

VOTE=}

Comment=D

Fan if you arn't :)

Let me know what you think! =P

Thank you for reading!!!!

PS got my laptop back= which means for you is MORE UPLOADS!!!!! =D