Chapter 12

Kelly's POV

John came and sat by me on the bed, he was grinning. I wonder why?

" Hey John," I said casually. How do you talk to one of your big brothers?

" Hey Kelly, what's up?" He replied unlike him, he sounded a bit more enthusiastic. It was an interesting side of my small talk only big brother. He was normally shy and quiet.

" Oh~ not much, the same old same old, how about you?" I replied in a Kelly Talk voice.

He looked at me and said, " I had a talk with Vladimir, and learned you let Kevin turn you," I nodded slowly, hearing him say this astounded me. Was I hearing this right, there seemed to be jealousy in his voice and on his face. Did John my brother like me?

I grabbed the glass of blood Kara had left me and started drinking it I paused set it down and replied, " Only because it didn't seem like you liked me," huge lie big lie, I knew he had.

Oh wait am I flirting with another of my handsome brothers? I am just supposed to be getting to know him. What am I doing, I shouldn't be acting like this. What's wrong with me?

John grinned.

" Hey John what's your favorite color?" I asked him trying to get off the very uncomfortable topic.

Camden's POV

I woke up in a pile of bodies, was I supposed to be dead. My Army! These bodies were my army! I was sore all around metal silver pure silver had touched me and I survived!

I walked back to the village. Uncle George would know what to do, and he better have turned Kelly, and she better be there!

I walked into George's house, he was lying on his bed eyes on the ceiling.

" Camden," George said sounding surprised.

" Uncle George, where is Kelly?" I asked him looking all around. I smelt vampire in the room and a faint smell of human, but that was old.

My uncle looked at me, the only living relative I had left.

" Gone, the vampire took her, said you were dead. You look like hell Camden what the hell did you do to yourself?" my Uncle the only one left from the village besides me asked.

" What!" I exclaimed, she was the only one I could mate with! I wasn't going to be able to keep my families blood heritage without her.

I went to my house and changed trying to rub off a little dirt and blood. I looked awful uncle George wasn't kidding.

I missed my parents and hated the day the vampires killed them, and the witches, I hated them to. I could only keep my heritage line with Kelly daughter of Kara and Florence King and Queen of the Vampires. The witches had cursed me, I wanted nothing to do with those filthy Vampires, much less their beautiful daughter. I know I shouldn't be complementing her but she is beautiful the perfect gal.

George's POV

What am I going to do with him Camden is a crazy boy, with a ton of power. More then he needs for being fifteen. He misses his parents, and I miss Franconia, and my baby girl Tanzania.

It was lonely here, I only had Camden, and I thought he had been dead for the last eight days.

Kelly had been a sweet girl, I was surprised they hadn't changed her right away, made her marry into the family. Well I guess she was already in the family, and that it is their baby girl.

Greg's POV

I walked into my living room after the sun fell, I grabbed a glass of blood from the kitchen and laid on the couch for a little while. I was made into a vampire in the late 1800's. my actual name is Gregory, though I hate the name, it reminds me to much of my father. My father used to abuse my mother, and one night I left the house so mad, I was 16 an adult. I cared to much for my mother to leave, but I couldn't stand it anymore. Tears were falling from my eye's I ran into Helga she was a vampire. She turned me that night. We left Italy and moved to Romania.

When we moved to Romania a couple years later she was killed by a pack of wolves I was so angry. I told the King and Queen and they killed them. Camden's Parents and tribe. Some how he and his uncle survived.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kelly is hot, and I am not just saying it its true, but she has to marry one of her brothers. I felt bad for her, she is having all of this dropped like a bomb on her. She is such a nice Gal

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok end of chapter 12!

What did you guys think?

Let me know!!!!

Thx 4 reading!

~Jessica~