Chapter 2

(Tatsu)

When I finally finished packing, I went into the elevator and clicked another floor, and went into the kitchen.

When I got there, I saw some unexpected faces.

"Hikaru? Natsume? Louis? Fuuto?" They looked at me and smiled, while everyone but the triplets looked at me shocked. "You know them?" Ema asked me as someone else came out from the living room with her.

I started at him for a minute in wonder. How does he get his hair like that? He's got to be the only boy in school with that kind of hair. . . I like it, to be honest, I should try and get some of my coworkers to try that out. But I've got to say, I'm jealous, he was born with red hair while I have fucking white hair. White. Who the hell has white hair and looks attractive besides Tsubaki?! I'll tell you now, one of the reasons I dye my hair is because of how ugly I look with it and because. . . It reminds me of my past.

"Sorry, I'm late." He said as he sat down, he looked at me shocked and stood right back up.

"HI! I'M YUSUKE! I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN! CAN I HAVE A AUTOGRAPH?!" He practically screamed at me. "Sure." I purred as I saw him blush like a tomato.

I then got a piece of paper and wrote,

Dear Yusuke,

I'm happy to hear you're a fan, and I can't wait to get to know you~Your cute!

~Tatsu Asahina

He then blushed darker than his hair color and ran into his room to put it somewhere safe. He's cute, and fun to tease. Probably still a virgin though, and didn't Ema say he's sixteen?

Then, "Miss me, Tatsu?" Fuuto said with a smirk on his face, as his arm snaked its way to my waist. "Of course I did, but remember, one night only." I said with a wink while the others looked at me knowingly, while Wataru was confused.

"What do you mean one night only?" He asked me, and everyone stopped talking and looked at me.

"Oh. . . Umm. . . It uh. . ." I looked at Fuuto beggingly, while he gave me the you-got-yourself-into-this-so-it's-all-you face.

Fuck you Fuuto. Fuck you.

"It means that she'll only give them one kiss for the entire day." Masaomi said to him, as I gave out a sigh of relief.

  "Ohhh ok!" He said as he pulled me to a seat next to him. When I sat down, Ukyo was on my left with Wataru on my right.

  "What did you mean by that?" Ukyo whispered into my ear. "I know most of you from when Iori and I were kids, and I kinda had sex with a lot of people in your family. . ." I told him as I rubbed my neck nervously, knowing that now I'll never get to fuck him. Wait, I can't fuck him! He's my brother! Well, technically we're not related. . . Shut up brain! I need to stop thinking about this. . .

  "But don't worry, I won't do it anymore with anyone in the family." I said to him, trying to make myself look better while he looked at me with a brow raised and continued to eat.

  "So do you want to go to my apartment later?" Natsume asked me from across the table. "I don't know, we're family now." I said as I continued to cut my steak. "That's right, Natsume! And I'm going with her to her private hotel!" Tsubaki said confidently.

  "You have a private hotel?" Masaomi asked me, as the two triplets continued to argue.

  "Yeah, its called, The Ritz." I said back and he looked at me shocked. "The one here?" He asked me, "Yeah, you know, the number one hotel in Japan?" I said back. "What is it like there? I've heard tons of good things about it." He said next.