!!!2,000 Viewer Special!!!

Dear Readers,

  I will do it! Last time Iori won the lemon, who will win this time?

Fuuto: Obviously me, I'm clearly the best one here!

Yusuke: Hey! Don't say stuff that isn't true!

Fuuto: What are you talking about?! I'm stating the truth here! Your just too much of an idiot to know the difference between the truth and your lies!

Yusuke: Why you!

Masaomi: Now, now, can't we settle this without violence?

Wataru: Onee-Chan! Choose me!

Masaomi: Wataru?! Don't use such vile words!

Kaname: But he didn't say anything vile!

Ukyo: *hits him over the head with a pan* We know, but he somehow knows what we're talking about. *Evil aura starts to surround him*

Kaname: Uhhhhhhh. . . Do you hear that? The temple's calling me! Good bye! And don't forget to vote for me! *Quickly runs out of the house with Ukyo yelling at him*

Hikaru: Those boys. *sighs* Just vote for who you want the lemon to be on, you can vote for as many people as you want, but you can only vote for one person once. For instance, if I wanted to vote for Ukyo, I could only vote for him once, not twice! But I can still vote for other people!

Ukyo: *mumbling under his breath* Why are you using me as an example?

Hikaru: Because everyone dreams of bleeping a lawyer. *smirks while Ukyo blushes madly*

Masaomi: *covering Wataru's ears*

Hikaru: So don't forget to vote! *winks at you*