Chapter 6

(Tastu)

When I got home, Jace was already there. Right now, he's in the middle of the couch, being interrogated by my brothers and sister.

  "How long have you known her for?" Tsubaki asked him seriously.

  "For about five years." He said calmly while they all just glared at him.

  "Did you two already do it?" Ukyo asked him with a glare that beat everyone's.

  "Yes, multiple times." As soon as he said that, I stepped in.

"Hey guys!" I said with a smile.

  "Babe!" Jace said, as he then stood up and snaked an arm around my waist.

  "I've missed you so much." He said into my ear as he nibbled on it. All of the brothers looked over at him with a glare, even Wataru.

  "Hey Ukyo, is dinner almost ready?"

  I said to try and break the ice.

  "Not yet, were waiting for the soup to get done."

  "Ok." Then Jace sat down on the couch, and signaled for me to come sit on his lap.

  Shit, if I do that he'll be dead.

"Onee-Chan! Can I sit on your lap?" Wataru asked me. I giggled and picked him up, and put him on my lap.

  When I did that, I noticed that Jace glared at Wataru.

  Then I heard a ding from the kitchen. "Dinner will be served shortly." Ukyo said with a smile that didn't meet his eyes.

  "So do you have any plans for tonight?" Jace asked me.

  "I'm planning to go to bed early, I have a photo shoot tomorrow." I said to him while Wataru looked at me in amazement.

  "Onee-Chan is so cool! I want to be just like Onee-Chan!" He said with stars in his eyes while I giggled.

  "No you don't, kid, in the bed she's so-"

  "Dinners ready!" Ukyo shouted. Then Wataru went into the kitchen.

  When they all left, it was just Jace and I.

  "Look, I brought you here so they would trust you a little bit more, but your doing the exact opposite!" I said to him while glaring.

  "I just can't help myself, you know?" He said with a smirk as he went into the kitchen.

  When we got there, only two seats were left, and they were next to each other.

  God, please help me!

  I then sat down next to Iori, and Jace sat next to Subaru.

  I'm screwed!

  If he so much as makes one move on me right now, I'm so screwed that it's not even funny.

  "So what school do you go to?" Masaomi asked him with a forced smile.

  Fuck. They could have asked him anything, anything but this.

  I'm so screwed.

  "I'm a high school dropout, and I didn't go to college." He said nervously while everyone looked at him shocked. I looked over at Ukyo, and saw him practically cutting his plate in half.

  Shit! I'm screwed! I'm done! That's it! I'm done!

  "Then how did you two meet?" Masaomi asked him curiously.