Chapter 5

(Tatsu)

Shit. I'm done for.

After dinner, they put Wataru to bed, but they told me to stay at the table.

I'm dead, I'm so dead.

When they came back, they brought me into the living room and made me sit in the middle of all of them.

"So first off, who hit you." Ukyo said to me sternly.

"Jace, but it was an accident!" I said, but then, "How do you hit someone by accident?" Tsubaki said next.

"He was going to hit his baby brother! And he's around Wataru's age, so I protected him!" I said to him angrily.

"Now, now, let's all try to handle this conversation a little bit calmer." Masaomi said with a smile that didn't reach his eyes.

"And Wataru said you kissed him!" Yusuke screamed with an angry face. "You what?" Ukyo said shocked. "Tatsu." Ema said shocked while covering her face with her hands.

  Then Ema did the unexpected. She got up and slapped me across the face with tears in her eyes.

  "I told you to stop! Stop playing these games with men! Stop having sex with every guy you see! Don't even kiss them! Just wait for the right one! And I don't care if this is because of your father!" She yelled at me while I stood there simply outraged.

  "You have no right to say any of that Ema! Go to your room! You're. . . You're grounded!" I said to her as she then started to go up the steps when she said the most heartbreaking thing to me.

  "Ok! I'll go to my room!  Just know this! You're ending up more like your parents every day!" She screamed as she then went up the steps.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.