Dear Readers

Dear Readers,

  I know that you are all very mad at me, or at least should be. It's been a few months since my last update. I know that my excuses are horrible but unfortunately they're true. I've had a lot of problems lately with school and my personal life that I've pretty much forgotten about writing stories with mysterious villains, sad backstories, and with lives that will only get worse. But, I'd like to make a shoutout to @kaykaylawrence1 and thank her/him for their comment and everyone else who has been so dedicated to this book. But, back to kaykaylawrence1, I want to thank you for your comment because you made me realize how cruel I've been to all of you readers, that why I've come up with an idea.

I have decided to make a schedule that will tell you guys what days I will update certain books. If you wish to find it just go my homepage and look for a book labeled My Schedule with a crab for its cover.

  Now, I'm not going to go into every book and say, hey I've made a schedule so here it is, blah blah blah, this day that day, blah blah blah. That will take too much time and frankly I've barely got any (and I'd get confused which day I put for each book), so I'm only going to do that in this book. This book will be updated every Saturday and Sunday starting on the 21st of January (I need more time for other books).

  Once again, I am very sorry for ignoring this book and others for so long. With this schedule this book will soon be completed and I hope that you'll still support me and my works. I hope that you will all forgive me for my absence and continue reading this book and my other works.

  Also, thank you guys so much for over 11 thousand reads, I couldn't have done this without you guys. I hope that you all will continue to support me with my work and continue to read this book u til the very end. I love you guys so much!

  Love,
  Little Gigi