Chapter 7

(Tatsu)

  Today's going to be busy as fuck!

  First I have my photo shoot, then I have to go to court with Ukyo, then I have to go to my hotel for work.

  By the time I'll be done, it'll be three in the morning!

  I sighed as I got out of the car and walked over to the shoot.

  I saw my manager looking for me.

I really hate my manager.

When she finally noticed me, "Thank god your here! What took you so long? There wasn't any traffic! And I'm pretty sure you didn't get a flat tire! And don't you dare say you took your time! And did you start the diet yet?! You're still fat!"

Geez.

"Yes, I did start the diet, thank you very much for my delicious meals." I said, but I guess she didn't notice the last part, because she started to drag me into the place mumbling on about some stupid shit.

When we got there, we saw a bunch of really hot guys. Then some lady came out of nowhere with more clothes. When she looked over at me, she smiled and gestured for me to come over.

I smiled back at her, and started to go near her.

"Hi! I'm Yui! The theme is virgin killer! So choose three outfits, and we'll get started!" She said to me excitedly.

What the fuck? Virgin killer? Is that even a theme?

I put a fake smile on my face and chose some random outfits and started to put one of them on.

You know what. . . I actually like this collection. They even gave me a fake nose ring!

I wonder. . .

  Would my manager let me get a nose piercing?

  Anyway, when I got out of the dressing room, all the guys were eye raping me

Anyway, when I got out of the dressing room, all the guys were eye raping me. Which is kinda creepy. . .

  "Perfect!" The girl said and dragged me and one of the men over to a background.

  I looked over at the guy and smirked.

  "Kou Mukami, been a while hasn't it?"

  The man, er vampire, with beautiful blond hair, one red and blue eye. He's wearing a black suit and tie, and his hair is sleeked back.

  I'm going to be honest, he looks hot.

  "Doll-Chan! Did you miss me?" He asked me excitedly while I giggled.