Chapter 8

(Tatsu)

I yawned as I tiredly left my hotel, and went over to Kou's house.

It has been so long since I've last been there, and I had to cancel last time.

I feel bad for him though. He's two-faced, and I'm the only one he really shows his true self to.

I knocked on the door, and Ruki answered it while looking shocked. "Miss me?" I said with a smirk while he sighed and let me in.

"You know your way around here, so go in the living room." He said while he teleported to god knows where.

I then walked into the living room and saw Kou, Yuma, and Azusa in there.

"M-Neko-Chan! You really did miss me!" Kou said while giving me a bone crushing hug.

I sighed while Yuma complained about how his hugs are going to kill me when I'm older. . . which I can't argue with.

Just imagine me as an old lady with a cane coming into the house, then bam! I'm on the floor with him on top of me, crushing my bones in a hug, and then I'll most likely die.

"My hugs won't kill her when she's older. . . possibly." Kou said as he then started to think about it.

"Great to see you again, busty." Yuma said while throwing a sugar cube at me which I caught and ate. "You too, giant." I said with a smirk.

"Come on, M-Neko-Chan!" Kou said while dragging me to his room.

When we got there, he pushed me onto the bed.

"You need to be punished for keeping me waiting for this."

Chills ran down my spine when he groaned as he kissed my lips. He then licked my bottom lip, asking me for entrance. I opened my mouth for him and let him explore my wet tavern. I started to pant as we separated from the kiss, he then moved me so that I was on top of his lap.

"Kou." I purred into his ear, "Are you actually excited?" He said to me.

He smiled mischievously as he placed his hand on my chest. I was pretty sure he was able to feel my heartbeat with his hand.

"Did you really think I would punish you? It's true that I was a bit upset, but I'm not the type of person who would do that."

Liar.

He punishes everyone, after all. . .

Nothing comes for free. . .

"But— Let's try something." He said to me seductively.

"I would love to keep you to myself, maybe even hide you in the shelf, away from the world." He then chuckled. "But I can't physically hide you in the shelf, but at least I want to see the sides of your face that you show those other sluts." Kou whispered into my ear and extended his arms.

He then took the bracelets from the photo shoot.

"I wonder if you'll like these."

He then tied the chains together, watching me with upturned eyes, as he smiled.

My heart sped up, it's been years since I've last done this with him and it's exciting.

"Your heart is throbbing."

"Mnn."

He slid his hand in the gap between my clothes and squeezed my breasts. The tingling sensation was spreading throughout my body.

"You seem to be enjoying this, slut. Did you always want me to do this to you?" He then started to use his eye.

"No, I just missed you."