1,000 Viewer Special!!!!

Hello Reader~Chan!

It has come to my attention that something big is coming up. . . Something huge! Some might say that it's the best thing that ever happened to the world!

It's. . .

It's. . .

It's. . . !

A 1,000 viewer special!

And guess what I'm doing for it! A lemon! I'm going to set up a poll, and you, the readers, will vote on which character you want to have a good time with! If there is a lot of votes for two characters, I will do two, and in this one, I'll include Wataru, but! He will be older! I do not do rape! (Tatsu: Then why did my father rape me??? And Jace almost did!!!Rose: Why did my brother rape me??? Laken: Why did my boyfriend almost try to rape me??? Rose &Tatsu: ō_ō Didn't you agree willingly the second time???? Laken: That's not the point!)

Anyway! Back to what I was saying, I will do any character you desire, and be on the lookout for my new books!

Like. . .

First up, hello Harry Potter fans! Any of you like Snape? Guess what's coming count this weekend? You got it! Snape x you!

And Diabolik Lovers fans! I have two books for you, in one of them, you'll be the sister of them, and married to them, but. . . You have kids! Then, in the second one, your still their sister, but you have to go live with them after many years, but on business, what kind of business you ask? . . . You have marriage proposals from all around the world, and one from a certain brother õ~õ! I do not know when I'll post the second when though, and there is another one, but I'm still collecting ideas for it at the moment!

And! Don't think I forgot about my Kamigami No Asobi fans! The second book will officially start posting chapters in three week! Got that? THREE WEEKS!!!! Also, I will be doing another Kamigami No Asobi book soon, just don't know when!

Thank you very much for reading my books~!

~Author~Chan!