Chapter VIII: Factitious

Louis and I are on top of a large hill, lying on a blanket. We both lay on our backs staring up at the stars. Louis makes up what each constellation is, pointing at the different stars in the night sky.

"There are the stars of Romeo and Juliet," he told me.

"Why there?" I asked crocking my head at him.

"Cause if you look closely you notice that their stars are crossed, they are star crossed lovers aren't they?" he explains pointing at the stars that were indeed crossed.

"Yeah, they are," I paused before going on.

"Just like you and I," I said as our eyes locked on each other, riveting sparks that could bounce off walls. He smirked at me with a grin on his face.

"That was so cheesey Hazza," he muttered as we pulled our faces closer together, his hands on my neck while mine rested on his waist, we were now sitting up.

"But you like the cheese don't ya, Lou?" I asked teasingly. Our lips smashed against each other, sending shivers up my spine in the best way possible. The kiss was sweet, and passionate at the same time. He slid his tongue into my mouth as his hands tugged at my curls. A moan escaped my lips as my hands gripped the extra material of his shirt. My hands then ran up his back under his shirt as he deepened the kiss, making me moan again.

"I love you, Louis."

I shot up wide awake in my bed. What the hell was that? It was all a dream but it felt so real. I could almost feel his lips against mine. But why had I been dreaming of him in the first place? I didn't have those types of feelings for Louis, I couldn't. I had sweat dripping down my forehead and my hair was greasy looking like it hadn't been washed in days when in reality I had washed it the night before.

"Harry!" a voice shouted as my bedroom door suddenly burst open. Niall revealed himself, he was already dressed in dark jeans with a white jumper. I rubbed my eyes as he made his way over to me.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him. He sat at the edge of my bed as I propped myself up against the bedboard.

"Well, remember how I told you about my crush on Sydney?" I nodded my head remembering when he told me last week.

"Well, I have date with her today," he said as he fidgeted with the blanket.

"That's great." He pondered on something then began picking at his fingers.

"That's the thing, it's a double date," he said.

"With who?" I asked. He looked down at the blanket before finally putting his hands in his lap, folding them together.

"Mckenzie and you," he said as quiet as possible.

"Wait, what?" I gave him a confused look.

"We are going on a double date, and before you go and say no, just think of it as a favor for me. Plus, you're going to have to date another girl eventually." His eyes met mine. He was right, maybe it would be good for me. Take my mind off of that horrid dream.

"Fine," I sighed. He smiled wide throwing his arms around me.

"Thank you, I promise I will make it up to you, H," he said as we pulled back from the hug.

"Now go shower, we will be going out to lunch with them in an hour," he said as he stood up.

"Fine, see you then." Niall left the room and my thoughts shifted back to the dream. Surely it didn't mean anything, it was just a dream, just a stupid dream.