Chapter XII: Aberration

"I love you," a voice says in the dark. I lay on a blanket looking up at the stars. There is nothing in miles of us. I glance over to see Louis.
"I love you, Harry," he repeats. I smile to myself and kiss his lips.
"I love you too, Louis," I say as I start kissing down his neck. A moan escapes his lips as I kiss each patch of skin on his neck. I am on top of Louis, I can feel his breath hitch with each kiss. He brings his lips to mine which soon becomes torrid. Louis flips us over so he is on top. He moves his lips from mine and kisses my jaw line, making me whimper. He kisses every patch of skin on me as he makes his way to my shirt. In one swift movement, he removes my shirt and then his own. He finds my soft spot on my collarbone and makes sure to imprint his love on me. I moan numerous times as I can feel my pants become tighter and my member become hard. Once he had left his mark, he left a trail of kisses down my torso, kissing each of my tattoos. As he did so, each of our jeans got tighter and tighter.

"You ready, Boo?" he asks as he looked up at me when he met the rim of my boxers. I nodded my head. He unbuttoned them, then teasingly shoved his hand in my boxers stroking my hard on.

"C'mon Lou," I whimpered. He rolled his eyes as he pulled his hand out of my boxers and let me remove his skinny jeans. Once fully unclothed, we began the most sinful act.

I woke up with an unpleasant feeling in my boxers. I got out of my bed and noticed it was wet, and not with pee. I quickly stripped the sinful sheets, throwing them in the washer along with my boxers. As I waited for them to wash, I took the longest shower of my life, trying to wash the iniquity from my body. I was beyond disgusted with myself. What did this mean? There was no way this meant I wanted to sleep with Louis. I just couldn't. I didn't want to have sex with anyone. I wasn't a prude and I had been tempted to before but I had only had sex once before. But then why did I dream of doing it with Louis? My head began to ache from all the thinking. I stepped out of the shower and threw some sweats on. Maybe I should stay home from work today, recollect my thoughts and destroy the sinful thoughts from my brain. I called Louis up and told him I was 'sick'. I just didn't want to face him today to be honest. I'm not sure if I could handle that. My brain was so overflowing with crap that I felt exhausted just from thinking. I flopped back on my newly cleaned bed and shut my eyes to hopefully get some blissful sleep. I was just about to fall asleep when I was interrupted by the door bell. I reluctantly got up from my cozy bed and opened the door. And guess who was standing there looking ever so darling.

"Decided I owned you a favor for taking care of me when I was sick," he said with a grin. I just stood there dumbfounded.

"Y-you don't need to do that," I said after a few moments.

"Yes I do, that's what friends are for." He wouldn't be calling me a friend if he knew what I dreamed of last night or would he? Don't kid yourself, you know he'd be creeped out and would want nothing to do with you.

"You gonna let me in or what?" he chuckled. I stepped aside, still in shock that he came here.

"Do you want me to make you anything? Sour, tea.." he asked as I strid towards my room.

"No, I'm good," I told him as I opened my room door. I plopped down on my bed, and he laid beside me.

"You look like you haven't slept in days," he comments.

"I haven't," I tell him. A look of concern crossed over his face. We laid on our sides, facing each other. He brushed a piece of my hair out of my eyes. I stared into his deep blue eyes that never failed to consume me.

"Why is that?" he asked. My breath hitched in my throat as my imagination started to run wild. I shut my eyes, forcing them to dissipate. My eyes shot open as I felt him place his hand behind my neck.

"It's okay," he told me in a tranquil voice. But I was anything but tranquil, my body was a mix of hormones and emotions that were lost causes. I looked to his soft pump lips that seemed so desirably kissable yet so sinfully unkissable. My lips began to tremble as tears filled my eyes. I wanted him so bad yet I knew I could never have him. Even if he felt the same way about me, we would never work out, what I want with him will always be unattainable. I closed my eyes once more, these feelings had to perish. Somewhere deep down, I knew that wasn't going to happen. Louis turned on Netflix and forced me to watch The Vampire Diaries. I rested my head on his chest as we watched episode after episode of season 1. After each one, he would give me an analysis of the episode.

"You're such a dork," I chucked as he analyzed the episode we just finished watching.

"And you're not?" he smirked as he poked one of my dimples.

"True," we both snickered and he put on the next episode.

***

On that friday, we went to the beach again. We didn't go swimming though, we just walked along the water.

"Let's get some ice cream," he suggested as we passed a ice cream stand with a small line. I nodded my head as I followed him in line.

"Two twists on waffle cones," he ordered smiling at me.

I took out my wallet but he shook his head, "I got this." He paid the guy and grabbed our ice creams. We took a seat on a bench by the water, watching the waves crash onto the shore.

"I think this is my favorite place here in this small town," he commented as he stared out at the sea. I nodded agreeing.

"Its always so full of life and beauty," he said with a smile. We licked our ice creams in delight falling into a peaceful silence.

"You never told me what your favorite book was," I said after a moment.

"I don't read many books, there's only one book that I've read that I like," he told me.

"What book was that?" He took a bite of his cone staring out at the beach.

"Lord of the Flies." I had read the book for school a couple of years back, I didn't remember too much about it.

"I like the themes in it. Its the one book that doesn't glamorize the world and humanity," he explained. Louis finished his ice cream and glanced over to me.

"You have some ice cream on your face," he chuckled. I used my sleeve to try and wipe it off.

"Wrong side." I tried again still missing it.

"Here," he said softly as he took his thumb, he moved closer to me and wiped the ice cream off my face. He lingered there for a moment too long and our eyes met. I wanted to kiss him more than anything in the world at that moment. His lips looked so soft and sweet, I just wanted to have the honor of kissing them. I turned my head, going in for it, forgetting every thought in my mind. And then all the negatives came back at once and I pulled away before he noticed what I was about to do. I had almost let my feelings get the best of me and risk everything. I couldn't let that happen. These feelings had to go away.

AN:

This chapter, Harry realizes he has sexual attractions to Louis and that itself is a sin that could send him to hell in somes' point of view.