.1

lance .
____

a loud sigh emerged from lance's chapped lips as he looked up to his study group, "i'm bored and confused. i don't want to do this shit." lance confessed before slamming his book shut — the librarian didn't even try telling him to be quiet.

"well maybe mclame, you can shut the fuck u-" keith had started to say, before shiro shushed him.

mclame, a common nickname lance was referred too as. it was pretty funny, even if it did secretly hurt him.

"lance, what do you not get?" shiro tried to ask, before lance stuffed his notebooks into his bag.

lance shooed shiro off in responce, not wanting to talk about his dreaded projects due.

"so, what are you all doing over the break?" lance asked, actually interested.

pidge was going to be flying back to colorado to visit her family, especially her big brother, matthew. shiro and allura were going to go on a mini vacation together, in like, mexico or some shit. they hadn't decided yet. hunk was going to his families for a little bit in hawaii, and then he was going to meet an internet friend — shay was her name? they kinda had a thing.

the only thing that shocked him, keith was doing nothing for the break. he was staying at the university and he was going to sit on his ass all day, maybe catching up on some work. who knows with him?

lance was also staying at the university, his dad was still pissed at lance for him being bisexual. something he can't control! his mama is just going to send him presents this year.

they all asked him what he's gonna be doing in return, and he responded with that.

"that's fucking messed man, i'm sorry." shiro said, zipping up his jacket and picking up his bag. allura was doing the same, "we're gonna go back to our apartment, it's getting pretty late." she said, grabbing shiro's hand.

"get some sleep, munchkins!" shiro smiled, squeezing alluras' hand and leaving.

after that, everyone else was taking their leave; finding lance and keith to be the only ones left.

"well, see you later, mclame." keith said, swinging on his bag and walking out.

lance's heart fluttered as he left. his stupid hair and his stupid personality made lance swoon for the mullet haired boy.

lance hadn't realized that he was swooning for another hour until his phone vibrated.

pidgeon made a new Groupchat! lance should get a bf

___

yo!

wassup

i kinda suck at updating and these chapters are gonna be sOoO SLOW

sorry lol

tell me if i make any mistakes! i wanna make this really good

thank

ilu

bye