.17

lance .
___

his face flushed, "we gotta talk." keith stopped walking and turned to lance, "whats up?" he asked, trying to make eye contact. lance refused.

"so, you know.. we've been spending a lot of time together for the past few weeks and..." lance shook his head, tearing up. he looked as if he was lost for words.

"god-" he ran his hands through his hair, "i did not prepare this at all." he sighed, keith stayed silent. he seemed confused.

"you're... you're nice. you know when i'm upset, ignoring it or not," tears streamed down lances face, "well... you're funny. you've made me laugh for years. you've never made me hurt myself, you've never not cared. you might've not showed it. but i knew you cared. i could just like... tell." he grabbed keith's hands.

"so, i have something to tell you." he said. he stayed silent, he took a breathe and he was about to speak before keith did. "lance mcclain."

"y-yes?" he replied, his hands now shaking. "just man up and confess to me."

lance's eyes widened, "well. keith kogane..." lance paused.

"i have felt some sort of burning attraction towards you. it's fine if you don't feel the same way i just-" keith cut him off, "you think i wouldn't like you back? i thought you of all people wouldn't like me back!" keith gushed, squeezing lance's hand.

lance laughed, "c-can i kiss you?" lance said, letting go of a hand and running it through keith's mullet.

keith nodded before lance with his signature jacket and ocean eyes, leaned down a bit and kissed keith, with his violet eyes and a red hoodie.

their lips were soft, moving perfectly in sync with each other. lance pulled away, holding keith's hand still.

"will you be my boyfriend?" lance breathed out. keith gladly accepted, "i've been waiting for that."

***

the two went back to keith's room. nothing happened.

they were in the middle of watching an anime movie called "a silent voice" before lance paused the movie.

"the fuck, man?" keith said before snorting at himself.

"i'm not... i'm not good at explaining my feelings very well." lance confessed, keith nodded. "that makes the two of us." he replied.

"i just. i'm not good at dating. and i naturally suck with it. so if you just give me a little bit to get used to dating you and-" keith cut him off by kissing him.

"same here man, we'll get used to it together." keith said, rubbing his hand against lance's soft cheek.

keith pushed on lance's head, "damn whys is your face so soft?!"

they laughed the whole night.

___

i made unfinished fanart for this LOL

i'm kinda dead

fix errors pls!!!

ily