.7

lance .
____

eight episodes into the anime, it was around two in the morning. lance and keith were both slowly falling asleep as the four boys trained for tournaments to compete on how good of swimmers they were.

lance really liked the main character, haru. he was oddly cute and always quiet. he kinda reminded him of keith. haru was like a walmart keith. or maybe keith was a walmart haru? you never know.

keith really liked rin. he was obsessed with competing and he was well motivated. he was secretly caring and really bad at showing emotions. rin was barley vulnerable. rin was kinda like lance. maybe rin was a target lance. or lance was a target rin? hmm.

the two watched the anime, it was kinda intense. the swimming was portrayed as the most important thing to the other characters. school didn't matter.

it kinda pissed lance off. yeah, swimming might be their thing. lance was on a swim team for gods sakes! he wasn't good at school as a kid, so he got kicked off the team multiple times for not doing good on a few tests.

but alas, lance continued watching. it was pretty good. the animation quality sometimes made them both laugh when they paused at a funny moment. but the anime was well thought out.

keith .
___

it's been at least two hours, they finished season one.

"do you want to watch season two now or-" keith began to say before lance's heavy head leaned onto keith's shoulder.

keith rolled his eyes before leaning himself onto his pillow, lance nearly started to spoon him.

keith didn't mind the affection, plus lance was probably imaging keith was one of his ex's.

keith pushed him off a few minutes later, lance somehow didn't wake up.

***

in the morning, keith woke up first, the old un-finished mcdonalds stink filled the room. keith decided to clean while lance barley snored, cuddled up in his blankets and pillows he had.

he was kinda cute to keith. he wasn't an annoying asshole, he was sleeping soundly and sometimes making the cutest faces. he sometimes mumbled some incoherent things that keith couldn't understand. sometimes he thought he heard his name.

keith kinda had a "small" thing for lance.

he was gay, and he wasn't planning on telling lance. because for some reason, keith thought lance would make fun of him for it. plus, he thought it was obvious.

the others knew about keith's "tiny" thing for lance, and they have tried to set them up multiple times. lance just wasn't getting the motto.

keith had a lot of walls up around lance, he put him up on some "bookshelf" allura would refer too, and he never wanted to reach that bookshelf.

he wanted lance to like him back, but he was scared even if lance did, it wouldn't last long.

while keith was thinking and cleaning, he hadn't noticed lance had woken up.

"good morning, fuckface. wanna go get breakfast?" keith asked, straightening his pyjamas.

lance nodded, rubbing his eyes. keith often wondered what lance thought about.

***

they had pulled up to the only tim hortons in the state.

"what do you want?" keith asked as he pulled up to the drive through speaker.

"a large iced coffee, an everything bagel, toasted with cream cheese." lance groaned, rubbing his hands through his hair.

"hello and welcome to tim hortons! my name is adrien and today i'm going to be taking your orders! what can i get you?" the boy through the speaker exclaimed, sounding kinda dead.

"uh- hi adrien. today i'm going to order two large iced coffee's, double cream?" keith looked at lance who nodded, "yeah, double cream. a toasted everything bagel with cream cheese, and a toasted pretzel bagel with cream cheese." keith said, rubbing his eyes.

"okay! that'll be $13.66, see you at the window!" adrien said, sounding even more dead.

after waiting a little bit, they pulled up to the window and saw who seemed to be adrien. he had longer hair and blue glasses, his hair was down which wasn't allowed. but the badass adrien was, broke the rules.

"hi! you ordered two iced coffees, double cream, the toasted everything bagel with cream chese, and the toasted pretzel bagel with cream cheese?" adrien asked, playing with his hair a little bit.

"yeah." keith replied. "how are you paying today, sir? cash or debit?" adrien asked, preparing the debit card scanner thing.

"debit." keith said before tapping the screen of the device, paying the $13.66

"have a nice day!" adrien smiled, obviously faking it. the poor kid looked so tired.

keith and lance pulled off. "that kid was so cute. dead. but cute." lance said, taking a sip of his coffee.

"adrien was his name i think, he looked tired. he probably just finished exams. he looked so stressed." keith replied, driving.

"ah, high school. i pray that kid makes it out alive." lance laughed, "thanks for the breakfast, by the way."

"no problem." keith replied.

___

hhh

Deathmuh5 is adrien ;)

follow him lol

he's gr8

thIS CHAPTERS PRETTY LONG THANK ME

pls correct errors