.18

keith .
___

keith woke up entangled in lance's arms. the two lately realized that they were late in picking up their friends.

lance quickly took a shower and cleaned up while keith quickly cleaned up their things. moving lance's stuff back to his room.

lance got out quickly getting dressed, taking keith's red sweater.

they drove to the more expensive airport and picked up hunk from one of the exits, then allura and shiro. then another two hours to go to the airport that pidge flew to colorado and back from.

once they got pidge, they all had a group hug.

in the car ride, lance and keith sat in the front. they all talked.

"how was your guys's trip, allura?" keith asked, making a turn.

"well, shiro and i had a blast. we got each other cute things and just spent a lot of time together. it was great." the rest of the group cooed.

"what about you and emily, pidgeon?" lance asked, turning around to face her.

"ah, it's good. she's really cute. i think she has a thing for me too." she smiled. "matt's an asshole."

"when is he not an asshole?" shiro chimed in, they all laughed.

"how was shay, hunk?" pidge asked, nudging him.

"ah. we're not dating. she said she wasn't ready for that. but we had a lot of fun. we went to the mall and i met some of her other friends." hunk smiled, twiddling his fingers.

"what about you guys?" shiro asked, "anything fun happen?"

"it was an emotional week." lance confessed.

"but also really fun." he smiled. "we met these kids, adrien, sam, ella, sadie and julianna. also this really cute dog named tracy. those kids are so cute. adrien has a really good personality and is funny, sam is kinda shy but cute, ella is my bi buddy. new nickname for her. gotta tell her that one. sadie is keith's age and she's dating julianna, they're such a cute couple. and tracy is a peach." lance gushed, grabbing keith's hand in secret.

"did anything else happen? like a uh,, confession?" pidge asked, leaning forward.

keith and lance only raised their hand that were being held as an answer. everyone literally screamed.

the rest of the day was spent with the gang, they all caught up and it was great.

everyone was completely supportive of their relationship, they obviously would be. they all wanted bragging rights that they "set them up".

___

hhh this fic is ending soon ://