.9

lance .
___

it had been a few days since his breakdown.

he dropped pidge off friday, hunk left on saturday, allura and shiro went to mexico on sunday and keith and lance had that sleepover on monday. the breakdown was tuesday.

it was now thursday.

lance had apologized to keith several times over text. he didn't like the vulnerability he had shown keith that night.

lance was craving a bit of tims, so he went to the fast food joint.

he walked in to adrien working his ass off, and to see another shorter chubbier girl working a bit slower than him.

"next in line!" the chubby girl yelled, getting lance's attention.

"hello! i'm sam and today i'm going to be taking your order! what can i get ya?" she said, pushing her hair back. she had short hair that was just longer than her shoulders, bangs and glasses. she too was breaking the hair rule.

"hm, can i get a large iced coffee with double cream and potato wedges?" lance asked, reaching into his pocket for his wallet.

"one second, sir. gotta check if we have wedges," she said, quickly walking over to the cookers and checking.

sam made her way back to the counter, "yeah! we have some." the girl seemed a bit happier than adrien, who was still working his ass off.

adrien seemed to be the manager.

"is that all?" sam asked as lance nodded. "that'll be $5.65, cash or debit?"

lance handed her a ten dollar bill, sam handed him $4.35 in change back. "your order will be placed over there," sam said, pointing towards the smaller counter.

adrien walked over, handing lance his iced coffee, "where's your friend?" he asked, pushing his hair back.

"ah, probably in his dorm." lance said, ripping the paper off the straw.

"too bad, you two look like you'd never separate." adrien said as sam scurried over to the table with the wedges, "here you go, sir!" sam said, almost tripping.

"sam and i are like, best friends. right sam?" adrien said, smiling. sam nodded in response.

"wanna see our handshake?" adrien asked. sam suddenly got excited.

lance shrugged, "sure."

"sha-" they both clapped, "nee!" they clapped each others hands, "shnaw!" they both pushed on each others chests.

lance laughed, "that's.. oddly adorable. thank you. that made my day." lance smiled, taking his food and walked away.

he went to sit at a table, his phone started to buzz.

it was the groupchat.

pidgeon
yo. hows u n keef

mcmemes
i had a mental breakdown that broke p much every chance i have

hOnk
don't think that lance

dad
yeah

princess bitch
well it probably made it better. it finally made keith realize nobody's perfect

mcmemes
???

dad
allura

princess bitch
oh shit ignore that

pidgeon
regardless. u know u can talk to us. keith has seen u upset before. he cares abt u the most man. show vulnerability. its not bad

mcmemes
when i'm tryna get him to fall in love with me it kinda is

princess bitch
who said he already isn't?

___

hHehehe

yall be screaming

i bet at least

skbkkekgkr

pls correct errors

also i'm sam lOl