.6

lance .
____

shiro and allura had left to go on their trip to mexico, yes. they decided on mexico.

lance only found out recently that keith and him were the only ones out of the whole school staying over the break.

since lance was bored, and not wanting to interact with keith at all, he went to the groupchat that pidge made about him making keith his boyfriend.

mcmemes
guys

mcmemes
idfk how to talk to keith

pidgeon
holy shit lance just talk to him. u guys r friends after all

dad
^

princess bitch
it's not like anything has changed. it's just that you gotta confess to him in two weeks, the sooner the better

mcmemes
why sooner?

pidgeon
yall can have sex w/out being lectured

mcmemes
bye

lance closed his phone, closing his eyes and bracing himself to walk across the hall to keith's room. he started to pace.

"god!" lance yelled, falling onto his bed.

"why is this so hard?" lance asked himself, hearing his phone buzz again.

mullet
come over. i wanna start watching this new anime shit. and ure like a weeb n u havent seen this one that ik of

mcmemes
whats the anime

mullet
free!

mcmemes
OH IVE BEEN TRYNA WATCH THAT ONE

mcmemes
r we up all night or

mullet
obviously. bring food

mcmemes
k i'ma be a bit. i gotta get in my comfiest clothes and i'm gonna go get us pizza. u good w that?

mullet
kk

lance beamed, quickly switching the chats to the "lance needs a bf" chat

mcmemes
i'm going to keiths to watch anime gUys

pidgeon
pLOT

hOnk
good luck buddy!

lance smiled at his friends sending him messages before turning his phone off. lance changed into this giant blue sweater that nearly touched his knees, and a pair of darker blue track pants.

he stepped out of his room adjusting the small bag on his back for keith's tonight. he looked up and saw keith with a red sweater and jeans, "take the longest you can. i gotta clean my dorm." he said, before lance could respond he went inside.

lance drove over to mcdonalds and grabbed exactly what keith liked, and what lance liked. he took a little more time by pretending to mess up a lot, and waiting in the longer car line.

mullet
what is taking u so long jesus

mcmemes
u said take a while

mullet
i wanna watch the anime hurry up

mullet
also stop texting and driving bitch

mcmemes
k bye

lance turned off his phone as he drove back to the dorms, being the only two left he could park anywhere and everywhere. it felt like paradise.

he walked up back the the fourth floor of the dorm rooms, and walked up to keith's door and knocked.

"sup, fucker." keith said, letting lance in. the room was covered in little trinkets and lights and lance even had an air mattress of his own for when they were tired.

"i got you your nuggets." lance said, handing him his two 6 packs of nuggets, a large fry, and a large root beer.  keith smiled and took the bag, "thanks."

the first episode was already set up, the play button screaming to be pressed. lance and keith sat together on keith's twin bed, leaning on the sides of the bed.

keith pressed play. small droplets of water was the only thing you could hear. after a few more droplets, a small child by the name of haru muttered, "water."

tonight was going to be a night.

____

yEee

my friend told me to do free!

bc her and i love that anime lol

and like

a bunch of my friends like it

lol

thnx for reading xd 😰😰😰👌🏼👌🏼

bye

also leave suggestions and fix my ugly writing k thank u!!!

its a somewhat longer chapter wowow