.15

lance .
___

he was completely ecstatic when he played with tracy. he wanted her now. ella told him he seemed like a nice guy, so she would try and keep her for a little bit. it's not like lance would actually get her. only in his dreams.

he sighed, scrolling through his phone in keith's room, it was five in the morning. damn. pidge had posted more "klance" fanart to tumblr. why couldn't it be "laith"? laith sounded cooler.

lance looked up to see keith fast asleep, god he was adorable. his heart melted every single time that he looked up to him.

he wanted to confess to keith, but he wasn't ready. he still had three more days if he counted today. it was friday. he just wasn't ready.

what if pidge already told keith about him liking him? what if he knew already? was it obvious? lance shook aside those feelings. besides if keith knew, he'd ask.

then, he got a text from pidge. pidge had already talked to lance about the hospital, and he had talked to the rest of them.

pidgeon
keith update?

mcmemes
speak of the devil

pidgeon
aw u miss me

mcmemes
fuck off

pidgeon
as i was saying

pidgeon
keith update???

mcmemes
he took me to the pet store and we looked at dogs. we met this cute one named tracy. like dang she so cute

pidegon
aw yall r gonna marry n get tracy

mcmemes
irkskfksjgk

pidgeon
confess

mcmemes
not yet.

pidgeon
damn it

pidgeon
guess what

mcmemes
wot

pidgeon
i met this girl. her nam is emily. i call her em tho. shes rlly chill. shes a local in colorado, she goes to the local college, shes my age too. she's such a cutie.

mcmemes
hOLY shIT

mcmemes
FALL IN LOVE

mcmemes
mARRY PLEASE

pidgeon
ok

lance nearly screamed, his precious best friend was finding love! but it was five in the morning and he was in keith's room. not appropriate to scream.

he decided it was time for bed, so he slept in several hours into the day.

***

keith and lance decided to go out with their new high schooler frineds that they had made. apparently they all knew each other. weird.

they all decided to meet at tims, sam and adrien were just finishing up with their shift, sadie and julianna came next. those two were the cutest couple. then ella came with the dog tracy. lance soon became obsessed with the dog.

they were all walking around town catching up because they hadn't really got to know each other well. because lance and keith met adrien together, then lance met sam. keith met sadie and adrien and they both met ella. so they were all getting to know each other.

lance found this cute park that the teenagers had all hung out at. convenient.

"so," lance said as they all sat in a circle on the page structure. "we all don't know each other super well. tell us about yourselves."

adrien started, "well you all know i'm adrien. i'm nineteen and i work three jobs. my family has been struggling to pay the bills so i've been helping them out. my favourite colour is purple."

"that's really kind of you," keith commented, the others agreed.

then, it was sam's turn. "you guys know i'm sam. i'm eighteen, i work four jobs. it's not so much that i can help with my family, it's more that i can help myself. my dad found out i'm bisexual and wants me out the day i turn nineteen. my favourite colour is yellow."

"fuck your dad." lance said, doing finger guns at sam.

"yeah!" the others cheered.

next, it was sadies turn. "well, i'm sadie. i'm twenty two - the same age as keith. um, i only work one job and it's dairy queen in the next town over. i only work there to get some money for the university i want to attended. and my favourite colour is turquoise."

"what are you going to university for?" sam asked, "oh, i want to become an astronaut." sadie replied. how cool!

after that it was julianna, "i'm julianna, i'm twenty. i know the high schoolers from when i was in high school, and i met sadie in high school. i don't have a job, so i just sit on my ass all day playing video games or texting my lovley baby, sadie." she smiled at sadie, "and my favourite colour is yellow."

"y'all are too cute!" ella commented, all of them agreed immediately.

now it was ella, "ha. well i'm ella. i'm 18 and i'm bisexual. i work at the shelter with my mom. i always see the best dogs come in and out. they all deserve love. tracy over here," ella said, pointing to tracy who barked at the sound of her name, "she's such a peach, she deserves all the love. i love dogs. they're just, a mans best friend." ella said, smiling. "oh, also my favourite colour is yellow or blue. can't decide."

"i love tracy. and that's cute how you love dogs." lance smiled at ella, who smiled back with pleasure.

tracy barked. that was her backstory.

keith sighed, being next in the circle. "well, i'm keith. i'm 22 - the same age as sadie. i really like to stay up all night and watch anime. i hate school. but i wanna live up to make my parents proud of me, even if they aren't for most of my life choices..." he mumbled the last bit, "but i'm going to college to an animator. it's not that interesting. i love the colour red. like, so much."

"that's cool!" adrien smiled. lance hadn't realized that keith maybe had the chance of having homophobic parents? he still hadn't answered his question. which was pissing him off.

lance scratched his head, it was his turn now. "y'all know i'm lance, the 21 year old bisexual icon." lance did finger guns to the group, mostly towards ella and sam, sharing the same bisexual trait. well not so much of a trait but - "i'm going to college to become a comedic writer. i enjoy writing, it's kinda fun. a place where you can vent and no one can really notice. i uh- my dad hates me for being bisexual which doesn't suck as much as i thought it would. he didn't really like me as a kid anyways. my favourite colour is blue." lance bowed.

after everyone telling each other back stories, the group went to go see "love, simon" in keith's dorm. it was keith and lance's second time watching it but it was a great movie.

god, they were gonna be friends for some time.

___

i rEFER TO THEM AS ALL TEENAGERS bc theyre still in that like realm. idk.

pls correct errors lol

longest chapter yet yee yee!!!!

adrien: Deathmuh5
ella: kaspbrakrichie
sadie: doesnt want me to tag her
julianna: is sadies fake gf who doesnt exist
tracy: aakaashi
emily: gaypidge2004

yEet

follow my friends pls