.4

lance .
____

lance, shiro and allura had set up the movie room, he was excited.

hunk was the first one to arrive, prepared to watch this new movie pidge illegally downloaded. it was called "love, simon" she was going to watch it over the break.

the movie had started and everyone was tuning in.

lance wanted to make his move. he and keith were sitting beside each other on the couch, munching on buttered popcorn.

lance sneakily snuck his arm around the couch behind keith's, allura noticed. she winked at lance while he pointed to the movie.

the movie went on and keith had not noticed lance's long arm along the couch seat. normally, if one of his friends have noticed it, they would have moved his arm.

lance was watching the movie when he saw that keith look at lance's arm, then he looked back at the movie.

mcmemes
hhHHh

pidgeon
bitch breathe r u ok

mcmemes
HE NOTICED MY ARM AROUND HIM

mcmemes
aND HE DID NOTHING

pidgeon
oH SHIRT

pidgeon
shit*

pidgeon
pLOT

lance smiled when he noticed pidge was happy for him, he put his phone away and returned his full attention to this movie.

***

lance woke up on shiro and allura's couch, the rest of the group laughing at something while aggressively drinking coffee.

lance rubbed his eyes before tucking down his shirt and walked into the kitchen, "gmorning," he mumbled groggily.

shiro ruffled lance's bedhead, "sleep well?" he asked, lance nodded in response — still half asleep. his sweater was hanging off his shoulder while he rubbed his eyes again, allura handed him a coffee. "thanks," he mumbled before drinking it.

the others continued their conversation, him and keith barley paying attention to it.

they both kinda... stared at each other while they drank their coffee? lance thought nothing of it.

as the day went on, lance helped allura clean and the other boys played video games on shiro's xbox.

"so, lance." allura said while grabbing a few plates and washing them. "yeah?" lance replied, washing their windows.

"i saw that, last night." she nudged his side, smirking.

"oh my god i put an arm around him, he didn't even care. it's not like we had a whole fuck session in front of you." lance retorted, a little angry they were speaking about it in the other room where keith was.

"but it was cute! he looked at it and didn't even move it. he's so into you. he wants to fuck." allura laughed, hiccuping from laughing too hard.

"shut up, allura!" he yelled, pulling her hair a little. "plus, he doesn't like me." lance whispered, moving to clean the table.

allura sighed, "don't put him up on the top of a bookshelf, you're not that short to reach him."

that sentence stuck to lance for a while.

___

yEET

ARE YALL EXCITED FOR CHAPTER UM

FIVE

YEEE

hint hunk is leaving :(((

yee

boi boi