.14

keith .
___

lance had been staying with him for a few days, it was now friday. there was a few days left of the week. the boys spent the rest of their break watching old movies, anime and running into adrien and sam at the restaurants they worked at.

whenever keith would hear slight sniffles from lance he'd ask if he was okay. keith was so worried, he didn't want the same thing happening all over again.

lance had been looking at an awful a lot of puppies online recently, and keith decided to surprise him and take him to the shelter.

lance was out in the showers, so keith called up the local shelter.

"hello and thank you for calling the animal shelter! ella speaking, what can i do for you?" the girl named ella asked.

"hey, uh. a friend of mine has been down in the dumps recently, and he loves puppies. god he loves them. so i was wondering if him and i could just come down and look at the puppies?" keith asked ella.

"yeah, of course! you seem to have a soft spot for your friend, i like that." ella said, you could feel her smirk from the other line.

keith's face flushed, "god i-" he stammered before ella said she was just teasing him.

they ended the call when lance had arrived back into their now shared room.

"okay, mclame. i have a surprise for you." keith beamed. lance turned his head to the side like a dog, "surprise?" lance asked, a little shocked.

"yeah!" keith smiled, "come on, lets go to the car. i gotta drive you somewhere." keith continued, slipping on a red sweater and getting a baseball cap. "hurry, man!" keith exclaimed. he too loved puppies.

***

once they had arrived, they were greeted by ella. she had short golden blonde hair, and she seemed pretty tall. she was probably around the ages of sam and adrien. she looked as if she was in her teens.

"we're in a pet store?!" lance asked, beaming. "oh my god!" lance squealed, running to the dog cages and cooing at the dogs.

"your friend called here and said you were down in the dumps, and you needed a little love. dogs give the best love. if you ever need to purchase a dog. i recommend this poodle, her name is tracy. she's such a peach," ella said, walking over to tracy's cage. she was wagging her tail aggressively, excited to see lance.

tracy barked and jumped up onto lance when ella opened the cage. "she loves cuddles, walks and her favourite toy this hippo."

keith cooed, "hippos." it was his favourite animal.

he watched lance play with tracy, it was so adorable. two cuties just being cuties.

after about two hours of talking with ella about lance and dogs, it was pretty entertaining. why are teenagers so cool? first its adrien and sam, then sadie, now ella? they all exchanged numbers. it was pretty cool.

***

a few hours later the two were back in keith's room.

"hey, man." lance said, scratching his head.

"you haven't answered my question." he said, scrolling through that phone.

"i'm not ready to answer that yet." keith confessed.

___

ella is kaspbrakrichie

hOnk

yall hes gonna confess

soon

not rlly

soon

but yee

lessss goooooo