.13

warnings: its just sad.
lance .
___

the hospital was horrible. it smelt bad, he was contained in his room at all times. whenever keith visited him he was in his most vulnerable state. he didn't like it.

he didn't like it at all, he knew his friends would be worrying. he was scared.

what was he scared of? being lectured by his friends. it's not the first time he's at least tried doing this. he's always been stopped. by pidge or someone.

he never actually went this far.

lance was diagnosed with level nine depression. he had to stay in the hospital a bit longer than others.

"mcclain, you have a visitor." the doctor said, letting keith in.

"hey, lance. how are you doing?" keith asked, he looked sleep deprived.

"better. i guess." lance scratched his head. "what about you?" he asked. lance didn't want to talk about himself.

"tired. i met a new friend. her name is sadie. she helped me out a bit with dealing with this situation. we care about you, you know. it's been hard the past few days." keith confessed. it happened saturday, it was now tuesday.

lance was forced to stay for at least another day, and keith offered lance to come stay with him. he accepted.

***

it was wednesday, lance was finally allowed to be let out. keith walked lance out with an arm around him, waving goodbye to sadie.

"do you wanna grab a few things from your dorm and we can go over to mine? we can order a pizza." keith suggested, lance nodded.

lance wasn't allowed to drive for a few weeks, in fear that he purposely might crash himself.

he grabbed a few different sets of clothing for the next few days until the break was over.

lance came back into keith's room with a few of his items he couldn't live without.

"the pizza is on it's way. do you wanna watch an anim-" keith began to say before lance cut him off.

"i have a question. that i've been wondering for a while." lance said, looking up to keith.

keith only hummed in response.

"why didn't you tell me you were gay?" lance asked.

keith went silent.

___

shfjdjd the chapters will get less sappy soon

i hope i'm sorry

please correct my errors!

i love u

stay strong

sorry for short chapter