.19

keith .
___

it was next wednesday, a date everyone was free.

they all had decided to introduce shiro, allura, pidge and hunk to sam, ella, adrien, julianna and sadie. also tracy if ella can bring her.

they all met up at the park the teenagers usually hung, giant picnic baskets were set up and everyone was socializing.

ella and lance were playing with tracy, pidge and hunk are chatting with julianna and sadie, and shiro and allura are making friends with adrien and sam.

keith watched them all have fun.

"look at her go! boooooosh!" lance screamed as he watched tracy catch a ball he threw, "good girl!" lance and ella screamed as she brought it back.

"so, since you're a girl, dating a girl. can you give me advice?" pidge asked sadie. "well, you shouldn't be scared. it's just like any other relationship you see on tv. just with two girls instead of girl and boy." sadie smiled, squeezing julianna's hand.

"how do you manage four jobs?!" shiro asked, slamming his hands onto the grass in shock of sam working four jobs. she just shrugged in response. "how do you work three?!" allura asked, concerned for these teens. adrien shrugged as well.

keith laughed at the on going conversations before lance motioned keith to come over.

keith got up and walked up to lance, "should we tell the teens whats up with us?" lance asked when keith nodded.

"munchkins!" lance yelled, and all four teens looked up to him. a nickname passed down from shiro.

"we have something to tell you." keith smiled before lance grabbed his hand, "we're dating!" he beamed.

the teens started screaming and clapping. "i fucking knew it!" several of then screamed at once.

***

after a whole day of spending time with their friends, keith and lance ended up in keith's room.

lance ran his hands through keith's hair, "god." he whispered, looking into keith's eyes. "what?" keith said, leaning his head on lance's shoulder.

"you're so pretty," lance smiled before hugging keith, he could feel keith's face heating up. he stayed silent.

lance bowed his head into keith's shoulder, falling asleep.

"i love you." keith whispered.

___

hEEh

is this the end?

nAH