.16

keith.
___

lance was so cute.

it was saturday. two days left of the break.

he and lance were chilling in their somewhat shared room all day, lance was slowly starting to pack his stuff up for when everyone else comes back.

lance was supposed to pick them all up, but since lance has a bigger car, he and lance were gonna go pick them up.

"hey, keith?" lance asked, keith hummed in response.

"there's a carnival in town, you wanna go to it?"  lance asked, pulling up a picture of it on his phone.

keith smiled, "sure! sounds fun."

***

keith and lance played tons of carnival games, they occasionally hugged in triumph or brushed hands. this entire experience made keith flustered.

lance had found a toy machine game, he was completely ballistic about it. apparently those games were his favourite games.

he won this cute blue lion, "i'm gonna name her blue."

keith snorted, "creative." keith went up and payed the $2.00 that the game costed.

he moved the handle and spotted a red lion, he decided to match with lance.

he won! "i'm gonna name her red."

lance rolled his eyes, grabbing keith's arm and running to the ferris wheel.

"you wanna go on the wheel?" lance asked, still holding keith's arm.

keith looked at lance holding his arm, he liked it. "uh- yeah." keith said before they lined up.

the line didn't take too long, once they got on they decided to admire the scenery around them.

the night sky was lit, you could see all the stars. it was gorgeous.

what keith didn't realize is that lance was staring at him the whole time. keith was lance's night stars, keith's freckles were constellations.

keith was oblivious. god, so oblivious.

after the ferias wheel, keith and lance went to play other games. and they had went on those tea pot rides. those two were having a blast.

lance and keith had ended up walking on the coast line, carnivals were always near beaches, it was so convenient.

they weren't talking.

as they walked, lance suddenly stopped. keith kept walking before he noticed lance was no longer beside him.

"what's up?" keith asked, walking back over to lance, looking up to his ocean eyes.

"w-we gotta talk." lance said, avoiding eye contact, looking flustered.

___

heheheh

yall can guess whats hAPpENiNgGG

i'm sorry its so short i just cant think of anything

hopefully next chapter will be longer