.3

lance .
____

lance agreed to drive pidge to the airport for her to go visit her family, since she didn't have a license and the train would take too long.

"are you gonna do it?" pidge asked, taking off her shoes and putting her feet against the car.

"well you guys are gonna tell him i like him anyways, so why not do it myself?" lance said, keeping his eyes on the road.

pidge smiled, "that's the spirit." she paused, remembering that lance was pretty sensitive, nothing was wrong with that, but she didn't want to hurt his feelings.

"you know i won't actually tell him, unless you want me to. but you know, you guys would be cute together and..." she paused, tapping her feet together, "god i hate affection, but... i just want you two to be happy." she said, sinking in her seat a little.

"aw, the pidgeon has feelings!" lance laughed, ruffling her hair. his smile faded, focusing more on the road, "but yeah. thank you, pidge. you too."

after two hours of driving, stupid meaningless conversations, lance and pidge said their goodbyes.

"you'll pick me up, right?" pidge asked, hurling her luggage, lance nodded in response.

"you'll update me on keith?" pidge asked, lance nodding again.

"you'll finish your homework?" she asked, lance's smile faded before laughing. "give me a hug you idiot."

they hugged their goodbyes, and lance nearly cried the whole way home.

pidge was like a little sister to him, she helped him through a lot. only texting the nerd about his love life might affect his sanity. she helped him from not making stupid decisions.

he was 21. he needed to learn to make his own decisions and choices of words. this could be his only shot with keith, he's not going to let it just slide.

he was still driving, him and the rest of his buddies (including keith) were gonna have a movie night.

lance walked into a local drug store and picked up some snacks. his eyes were dried and red from crying, he was going to miss his best friend.

he grabbed the flavours if chips that his friends liked, the chocolate they all liked, and then lance went to mcdonalds and grabbed them a surprise.

keith was in lance's mind the whole time.

once he walked into shiro's apartment, where movie nights always happened, lance realized tonight he was going to make his first move.

___

YALL EXCITED FOR NEXT CHAPTER OOOOO

JGKDKG

im listening to sexy back

heheheheh