.5

lance .
____

lance now had to drive hunk to the airport, this time it was a closer airport, because hunk wasn't a cheapskate like pidge was.

"you got this, buddy." hunk said, looking out the window.

"no, hunk. i don't." lance sighed, turning left passing a few fast food joints.

"lance, i've known you since you were born. you're scared, i know you are. you got this, though. why would keith not like you?"

"well-" lance began before hunk cut him off. "you're not answering that." hunk knew lance was insecure, and with lance begining to rant about how many people hate him or should hate him, hunk doesn't really know how to confort lance. pidge was always good at shit like that.

the drive went silent, lance didn't know what to say, hunk didn't either.

"well, you have fun with your parents, and like.. i dunno, hooking up with shay?" lance joked, hunk suddenly got annoyed.

"bitch. have good butt sex with keith." he said before bear-hugging lance.

"see ya." hunk said, lance waved him off.

lance nearly cried the way home, too. he felt like he was loosing everyone.

he didn't want to face the fact that he had to confess to keith in the next two weeks.

***

mullet
fuckface.

mcmemes
what do you want?

mullet
even tho i hate ur ass

mullet
ur the only one here over the break shjwjfj

mcmemes
aw keef lov me

mullet
fuck you

mcmemes

mulletbye

mullet
bye

mcmemes
:(

lance sighed as he set his phone down. god, why is trying to get keith to like him so hard? like, jeez. the kid is so hard to deal with.

this was gonna be a rough two weeks.

___

sigh

sorry for such a short chapter

i'm so bad at writing lol

sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh

suggestions tho

make me better pls

dkgkdkgk

:(