.21

grad .
___

its been a few months since allura and shiro's grad which everyone attended. in may, after the grad allura purposed to shiro. the poor boy was so speechless and so shocked he just kissed her as a yes.

emily and pidge had a long distance relationship, they visited each other fairly often.

hunk and shay finally got together, once she had gotten the money she was going to move here to resume their relationship.

julianna works an office job and sadie got accepted to the university she wanted to go to.

now it was the little high schoolers grad.

lance was screaming. "babe! i can't find my blue tie!" he yelled, rummaging through their shared clothing drawers.

"lance, chill. wear one of my red ones." keith said, standing in the doorway.

"bitch! we gotta match with ties!" lance said, before reaching the end of their drawer. "got it!" lance screamed, holding the tie in the air. he won the battle.

they quickly got into their car and drove valleyway high. lance's old high school!

they arrived in the gym to see ella, sam and adrien in their gowns. they all looked beautiful.

soft music played in the backgrounds as keith and lance found their other friends all sitting on the bench together. finding shiro and allura hand in hand, julianna and sadie clinging together, pidge texting who they assumed was emily, and hunk on the phone with shay.

keith and lance sat down beside hunk, being the only two spots left.

the principal walked up to the stage, "hello! and welcome to the graduation of the class of 2018! if you don't know. i'm principal zarkon." he smiled, lance almost barfed at the sight of him.

"ew, he is disgusting. i hated him. he hated me. it was mutual." lance whispered to keith who only snickered.

zarkon called up the drama teacher, coran. who was allura's uncle.

"hello parents and guardians! i am coran, the infamous drama teacher. everyone loves me." coran stated, lance screamed i love you.

"see? i see you lance. but everyone loves me. this class i have been teaching for four years. i taught almost all of them once, maybe not in drama. but you know. they all know me." he smiled, lance seemed moved by his words.

"i loved that guy. he taught me all four years." lance beamed, clapping at coran.

coran started listing off the names, all of them screaming whenever they heard their friends names. they loved it.

after everything there was a small slow dance, keith and lance obviously danced with each other.

lance leaned his head on keith's shoulder, "god. who knew we were going to get here?" lance asked, squeezing keith's hand.

"i dunno, babe. but we did it. we got here. we won." keith smiled, using a hand to run his hand through lance's hair.

the slow dance soon came to an end, after that all their friends came up and congratulated sam, ella and adrien for graduating high school.

"i'm so proud of you, munchkins!" lance exclaimed, pulling the three of them into a hug. they all gladly hugged back.

they all thanked lance.

"god i'm so ready to be out of here," ella confessed, sam and adrien agreed.

lance laughed, "college isn't any better."

they all sighed before everyone laughed.

later on into the night they all went for dinner, lance paying for them.

they knew they were all gonna be with each other in the future.