.11

keith .
___

keith obviously woke up first, realizing that his soft pillow was lance's shoulder, keith ended up being lances pillow.

he felt so flustered, he didn't want to move to wake up lance but he wanted to get up and clean, lance's head suddenly moved and slammed against keith's wall.

lance shook himself awake, "m-morning." lance stammered, rubbing the back of his head.

keith snorted, "good sleep?" he asked, pulling up his hoodie.

lance smiled and nodded, "yeah. what about you?"

keith said the same. he had a fairly good sleep, even if lance was his pillow.

he got up and stretched, still stressing on if lance knew about them kinda sleeping on each other. he didn't want his crush to be obvious.

lance got up, grabbing his things. "i'm gonna head back to my dorm, i'll text you later. k?" he said before waving off and leaving. he seemed a little... off.

keith decided to ignore it, lance was probably just going to go back to bed, he seemed a little tired.

keith went out and grabbed some food at grocery stores, grabbing his favourite fruits and snacks.

juice boxes, cheese balls (which he never stops eating, even with his allergies), ketchup chips, raspberries, blue berries and some cinnamon toast crunch. not too much.

once he returned to the dorms, he had started to play some of his video games he had. he often switched from gta to skyrim. there was no in between.

after several hours of doing that, he got bored. his room was silent as he scrolled through social medias, he thought he heard cries coming form lance's room.

he decided to ignore it. if lance wanted to talk, he would come and talk. right?

***

a few hours later, keith could still hear sniffles. it was around two in the morning and he assumed lance would be fine.

would he though?

would he really though?

keith decided to send a small text to lance.

mullet
u okay?

keith went to bed.

mcmemes
no.

____

hmmm

this is gonna be a doozy ://

sorry for short chapter i swear the next one is gonna be long