.20

sam ; livesaver
adrien ; mr 3 jobs and still goes to hs
ella ; bi buddy
julianna ; sunshine
sadie ; dq

the future .
______

only a mere few months later, keith and lance had decided to get an apartment.

after that, ella had shortly revealed that tracy was still in the shelter.

lance and keith knew they weren't going to be breaking up anytime soon, or at all. so they decided to adopt tracy.

lance walked into the shelter like he owned the place, "ella!" lance yelled.

"lance!" ella yelled in returned, they both hugged like they haven't seen each other in years. more like two days.

keith laughed and greeted ella. she took them over to tracy's cage and she was so excited to see the boys.

"aww! keith our baby!" lance cooed, clinging onto keith's arm. "our baby." keith responded, beaming like a child.

the two boys had to go through a few hours of signing paper work to actually own tracy. it felt like everything was coming true.

for keith, lance was his universe. he'd do anything to defend him. it's legendary.

for lance, keith was his home. his parents might've rejected him but he sure didn't.

the two thanked ella repeatedly for letting them have tracy.

the mullet haired boy and the soft haired boy walked home with tracy, hand in hand.

***

a few hours later lance had received a text from sam in the groupchat they were all in.

livesaver
yo. ella, adrien and i r graduating in the summer. u n keef up to coming??

dq
what abt us

sunshine
^

bi buddy
plEAse

mr 3 jobs and still goes to hs
PRETTY PLEASSEEE

mullet
ofc dudes! why wouldn't we

mcmemes
beep beep i'm a sheep

livesaver
i'm taking that as a yes

livesaver
i loB U GUYsS

mullet
love u too!

mcmemes
love yall!

mr 3 jobs and still goes to hs
I LOVE YALL

sunshine

bi buddybitcHEs iLy aLl

bi buddy
bitcHEs iLy aLl

dq
❤️💛💚💙💜

the conversation ended there, lance looked up to keith as he was making dinner and playing with tracy. "i love our friends." lance smiled.

keith nodded, "agreed. they're all so cute." he smiled, continuing to make their salads.

one keith finished making dinner, he brought it to lance and they sat on the couch together.

"i heard of this cool movie, i'm pretty sure we've watched it a hundred times but-" lance started to say before he scrolled to the movie.

"big hero six!" keith screamed in excitement.

the two boys in ended their night feasting on salad and cuddling with each other and tracy.

___

iTS NOT DONneeee

ehehe grad mah dudes