You

Everyday you wake and get ready for college because you paid for your classes and they ain't cheap. You drag yourself out of bed and start to prepare yourself for school. Since today is your lazy day you decided to wear a black sweat pant and a white T-shirt.

You walk out your house and went to your car and drove to college. You turned on the radio to filled the silence with music. You were enjoying the music until the music stop.

"Breaking News." the radio person said. You sighed.

"It's probably the weather." you said. The town you are in never get the weather correctly. At one moment it's going to sunny then 5 minutes later it's rainy.

"There was a change in the weather. Today forecast is actually sunny." the radio person said. You don't believe it until you saw the beautiful blue sky.

"Wow, they might be right this time." you said in shock. "Man, it's gonna be hot then!"

You decide to change the channel because the radio person was telling the news. you are in the mood for music and news.

"Breaking News,  there was a robbery." said radio person before you reach the button to change the station.

"Probably a bank was robbed. Oh well." you said when you finally change the station.

25 minutes later, you arrived to your college.

"Hell, here I am." you sighed and walk out the car.