Jinyoung

You headed to the office until you heard something. You went to investigate for no reasons. You saw Officer Mark and Jackson. They were talking and laughing. You heard Jackson calling himself Wang Puppy.

You thought they were cute. Jackson laughs and saw you.

"HEY! What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in class?" Jackson yelled. Mark was holding Jackson down. "Ya! Let it be! Please go where you need to go. Thank you."

You quickly ran to the office. You ran to the door but you stop at the door. You heard some yelling and things falling to the floor. Then you heard someone in pain. Great pain.

The guards came in the office and pushed you to the floor. You saw it was Officer Jaebum and the pale officer. You never got that officer's name. They grabbed someone. It was Yugyeom. He broke free from the guards and ran away. The guards chased after him.

You got and enter the office. It was a mess. There was papers and pencil all over the floor. There was dried and fresh blood stains on the walls and floor. You saw a knife in the trash bin. You saw the Dean on the floor. He got up and ran to the door and shouted.

"MAKE SURE YOU GET THAT SON OF A BICTH!!!! HE IS DEAD TO US!!" He shouted to the his guards. "If you don't find him, you're fired!"

You stared at him. That why BamBam is so scared for Yugyeom. 

The Dean walked back in and pick up the mess and sat down. He gestured you to sit down. You sat down and gave him the paper. There was no point for at. Yugyeom already ran out the door.

He took the paper from your and looked at it. "Well, he not here at the moment. Please return to your class." 

You looked at him. His face was red in certain areas, his lips were bleeding, there was defensive wounds on his hands and blood as well. 

"Are you okay mister?"

"I'm okay. My name is Park Jinyoung. You can called me Mr. Park, okay?"

 Park, okay?"

"Okay, Mr. Park. Can I asks you a question?"

"Asks away." He turned to his computer as if nothing happened.

"Why are you aggressive to Yugyeom?"

He paused and look at you. He looks really mad.

"I'm sorry, it just that he's my friend and he looks hurt. It didn't want to offend you, Mr. Park."

"It's okay. We have history that's all."

You wanted to know more but you didn't want Mr. Park mad at you. You bowed and left the office.

You walk towards the classroom. You held the door knob and paused. You wanted to see if Yugyeom is okay. He look like his was in great pain. You went to find Yugyeom.

A/N: The next chapter is long, so get ready for that.