College Drama 2

Lisa! 

Just saying her name making me mad. She always makes me look stupid. She think so smart but in reality she isn't. She always talks to guys so they can do the nasty.

You look around to for empty seats. Lucky you found one. It was near the teacher.

Great now I can't fall asleep! Thanks Lisa.

You sighed and took the seat. You hear Lisa laughing in the back. You turned around and looked her.

Lisa is wearing a skirt that should be against the dress code, a low cut shirt, a small jacket,and knee-high socks with converse. 

She talking to the guy  you are into. 

Ugh! Why?!

Lisa and the guy you like are now talking. Lisa twirled her hair with her finger and laughed. Nothing funny has happened so why is she laughing? What he did even said?

Wait. Why do Ieven care? There's no way he likes me, so it should fine for Lisa to talked to him. He ever noticed me. Wow, I'm a loser.

You chuckled silently. Lucky the classroom was loud. The teacher is grading the papers, half the students are on their phones and the other half are talking so loud that it annoys me.

You pulled out my headphones and started to listen to music to block out the noise.

Man, this guy just released his mixtape and it has over 4 millions views. I wish I was that talented.

It was peaceful until my music was cut off. I looked at my headphones and I nearly screamed.

Lisa cut your headphones with scissors. She laughs and walked away. She has some nerves. You didn't show her my reaction. You know that she would win if you had showed her your reaction.

Man, I'm so smart.