Awkward

We are back from to the present time when you, Jhope, and BamBam are in the room talking about Jimin.

You literally don't know what you should do anymore. BamBam is walking back and forward across the room. This was bothering you so much. You finally stood and said something.

"I think it's a good idea to show Jhope around this prison, don't you think BamBam?"

BamBam was surprised and mad at what you said. He didn't want to show Jhope around, due to the fact that Jimin and Yoongi could be outside walking and holding hands. "I don't really think that's a good idea." 

"Well, I think it's a good idea." Jhope said. "I want to see what you guys do around here."

"It too dark outside. And we can't leave our cell." BamBam said to make an excuse.

"Oooo! We can sneak out. Think about! Us going around the school with Jhope." You said with excitement.

"Hold up! I'm confused! Is this a school or a prison?" Jhope asked.

"It's both and we are not sneaking out!" BamBam looked at you.

"You used to sneak out to Yugyeom! Why can't we sneak out?"

"USED TO ! I don't do that no more." BB said.

"Uh, we don't have to do right now. I can wait until the morning." Jhope said to calm the situation.

"No! We are going right now!" You grabbed Jhope's arm and went outside. Before you closed the door, you said "If you want to join then come along but dont get in my way!"

"STOP! This is a bad idea!" Bambam screamed. Bambam ran after you guys.

"Oh, you're joining us? Yay! This feela like an adventure." Jhope excited.

"Do you know what you are doing?" whispered BamBam.

"No. I believe that the best plan is the good plan."  You said.

You guy walked until you bump into a guard. The guard was Yoongi and he was carrying someone in a blanket.

"What are you guys doing out your cell?" Yoongi asked.

"Taking a midnight stroll." Bambam answered.

"Yeah, it so beautiful when it's night." You added.

"Bullshit! Back to your cell!" Yoongi ordered. 

"Who died?" Bambam questioned.

You looked and saw it was Jimin. Shit was going to happen.