College Drama

You got out of your car and looked around. You see the people you don't really care about. You walk past everyone and they walk past you. You like it like that. 

You aren't an introvert. You just don't like people you don't know talking to you. You try to find your friends but you don't see them anywhere.

You decided to text them. 

You

Hey, where the hell are you guys?!                             

Besties 

We are at the table by the Food Building.

You

Coming!

You rushed your way to the crowd to your friends. You like being around them. They made you feel good.

As you walk to your friends' table, you felt left out. Everyone is talking about the same thing. It's so weird. What are they talking about? 

You reached your friend table. They were talking about the same thing. Everyone talking about something I don't know.

"Hey, what is everyone talking about?" You said

"GURL, you don't know" one of your friends said. Her name is Jisoo. "It was on the news."

"Yea! There was a robbery!"the other said. Her name is Momo.

The robbery? I remembered the robbery. Why is everyone flipping out about that? It just a robbery. Some dude didn't have money and decided to rob the bank.

"A robbery?" you said.

"YES! The guy is so HOT!" Said Jisoo

Really? A hot guy rob a bank. Wow. This is so stupid. I thought it was important. God.

"Wow. A hot guy rob a bank. That's what people are talking?! You guys are better than this." You said with disgust. 

The bell rang. It's time to go to class. You are actually excited to go to class. At least nobody is talking the hot robber.

You entered the class and saw the girl you hate sitting in your spot. There was not assigned seats for the class.  The number one rule for no assigned seats is that the seat you sat in the first day is your permanent seat.

Why is she sitting in my seat?! She knows better! I can't believe her!

The girl is Lisa.