I Don't Know

All of you looked for Yugyeom's bag. Apparently BamBam needs that bag. You looked under the bed, Jungkook check the bathroom, Jinyoung looked under Jungkook's bed, and Mark wasn't doing anything. He wanted to flirt with Jinyoung. Such a loyal man.

"So, this bag. Did BamBam told why he needs it?" Mark asked Jinyoung.

"Look, he said that the bag has some valuable item or something that Yugyeom needs. Now please look for it." He pleased Mark.

"And why are you helping him? Didn't he treat you like shit?" Mark questioned.

"We are family. And family sticks together. Blood or not." Jinyoung said and stared at Mark.

"So, you accept now? Even when he got you in trouble and never appreciate what you done. Huh?"

"He does appreciate it! He told me!"

"Oh yeah? And he told you this when he was dying. Come on Jinyoung. He was lying."

"No he wasn't!"

"How do you know? Huh? How?"

"I don't need this right now!" Jinyoung screamed in his face. He walked out the door. Before he left, he told you guys to give him the bag once you guys found it.

You and Jungkook looked at each other. Mark walked around the room, then stared at himself in the mirror.

"What happened? When Yugyeom was dying. What did he say to you guys?" Mark asked slowly.

You didn't want to tell him. It didn't feel right to tell him. There something off with Mark. You looked Jungkook. Jungkook was confused and scared. He didn't want to tell him either. But he did.

"Well, we were in BamBam's room and Yugyeom was bleeding and all and he said some things." Jungkook answer him.

"What things?" Mark asked.

"Personal things" you answered.

"Please tell me. Everyone knows but me." Mark begged.

"And why is that?" You asked.

Mark turn around and looked at you. He smiled. "Well, you're quite sassy. I think you have been around  Jinyoung too long."

"Answer the question, Tuan." Jungkook said. You felt happy when Jungkook said that.

"You know something, this here prison isn't like any other prison." Mark said.

"Oh I know. This felt like a school. An actual school." You said 

"I personally feel blessed to be here. It too bad that we have to leave soon." Jungkook added.

"Aww! You guys see the good of things. You see the good in Yugyeom, the dean, and this filthy school. But let me tell you one thing. Everything is not what it seem. Okay?" Mark said

You and Jungkook looked at each other. You two don't really trust Mark. It like he tried to scare you two. You looked at Mark. He was leaning against the wall as if he was a prisoner here.

There something fishy about him. I don't trust him. 

"What? You don't believe me? Fine. Dont come to me once things start to look bad." Mark said as he left the room.

There was a quietness in the room. Jungkook went up to you and said something.

"Should we believe him?"

"I don't know. Should we?" 

"I don't know, but keep your guard up."

"Jungkook, I'm scared."

"Me too. Just stay by my side as long as you can. Okay?"

"Okay." You stood next to him. You looked around the room. It was scary. It wasn't like this before. "Jungkook, I have a question."

"What is it?"

"What is this place?"

"I don't know."