The Room

The first guy is shorter than the other guy. The second guy was tall and in the same prison uniform as you.

The first guy was short, brown hair and thicc. He was so muscular. He is one of the officers for the school. He was smiling, but not at you. He was looking at Officer Tuan. You guessed they had chemistry together.

The second guy is tall, thin and good-looking too

The second guy is tall, thin and good-looking too. He has thick lips. He was smiling at you. He looks nice. You wondered if he was your roommate.

Officer Tuan parked the car and got out

Officer Tuan parked the car and got out. He went to your door and opened for you. You got out and hear the short guy speaking.

"Hi, my name is Jackson Wang and this is Kunpimook Bhuwakul." said the short guard.

"Please call me BamBam." said the tall prison.

"Markipoo, why didn't you answer your calls." said Jackson.

"Jackson, be quiet! You know that we can't be together." said Officer Tuan.

"Mark, there nobody here but you, me and these rats." said Jackson.

Officer Tuan rolled his eyes and chuckled. He grab you and BamBam and took you two to your cells.

You were alone with BamBam. BamBam went to his side of the cell. You went to your side and saw that your bed was done nicely. The bathroom was clean too.

"I clean the room for you." said BamBam

"thanks." you replied to him.

Bambam was nice. He looked nice to for a prisoner. He went to the mirror and looked in the mirror and sighed. He looked at you.

"Do I look good?" 

What kind of question is that? Of course, he looks good. You begin to wonder why does he need to look. Who does he need to for? Does he have a date?